Supermacs

Supermacs

Supermacs Employee Review

Fun and fast paced

It is a great employer for young people. It is a rewarding environment where you can be valued for the hard work and determination that you show to managers

4.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Same location

Fast paced and stressful environment

Very hard and physically demanding work, often had to stay very late to close. Although I was only supposed to work part time had very long, unsociable hours due to short staff. On the positive side all the staff were so friendly and helpful and most managers were very supportive.

Management is horrible

The management don't care about anyone, they can ask you to close the store until 9 pm and on the next day to start working at 3am, wage is no good, you're discounted your staff food.
Same location

Very high work load and too few staff

I worked at the O'Connell street supermac's which is mostly super busy. Although it was at the height of COVID that I joined, even then I had a really hard time adjusting to the physically demanding work there. At the end of my 8/10 hour shift I was no better that a living corpse. Needed one day of the week just to shake of all the tiredness. Some of my colleagues were really nice and sweet, others not so much.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Supermacs. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.1 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Compare Supermacs with

• Supermacs
  • Fun and fast paced
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?