Not enough money for what you are asked to do ,you get told of a pay rise and hear no more about it.
I was going to New York to do the J1 for three months
I love working here but feel like I can achieve more and they can't offer anything else.
I found the hours working hard to balance with hours in college once the summer holidays had finished and I went back to college.
It was a 2 week work experience placement I picked.
- Does Supervalu Ireland require pre-employment background checks? What kind of background check does …7 people answered
- What interview questions do they ask at Supervalu Ireland?6 people answered
- What is the Supervalu Ireland employee discount?6 people answered
- What is the organisational culture at Supervalu Ireland?5 people answered
- Does Supervalu Ireland allow for flexible working hours? Or are the hours set?4 people answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at Supervalu Ireland?4 people answered
- What age do I have to be to work in supervalu4 people answered
- What should you wear to an interview at Supervalu Ireland?4 people answered
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at Supervalu Ireland? What are the steps alo…4 people answered
- What is the interview process like at Supervalu Ireland?4 people answered