Supervalu Ireland
Supervalu Ireland Employee Review

Enjoyable and productive

15 August 2017
Typical work day involves dealing with customer inquiries, stacking shelves, co-operating with other employees to complete work and reporting to management after a task has been completed.
2.0Job security/advancement
25 March 2020
Same role
Floor Staff (Former Employee) - Bandon, County Cork
This experience was very good. It taught me a lot about working within a team and working by myself. My organising skills improved and my Communication skills increased drastically
1 December 2019
Same role
Floor Staff/checkout staff (Former Employee) - Monasterevin, County Kildare
It is a great place to work if it is your first job. It allows you to get a feel for the responsibility that comes with having a part time job. It provided you with an opportunity to make your own money and start to comprehend how the world operates outside school.
18 May 2019
Same location
Part-time Supervisor of the checkout tills (Former Employee) - Kildare
Supervalu is a good job, constantly in contact with interesting characters doing their shopping. Being a supervisor was tougher with the more responsibilities but I enjoyed taking on the role and learning new things. I also enjoyed training new people in, and being someone every knew they could come to with queries or worries in the work place. Dealing with customer complaints can be a difficult situation depending on the customer, but I found once you stayed calm and nice to the customers the queries were not that bad. Dealing with money was one of the most enjoyable parts of the jobs, because I love maths, dealing with safe and till counts was always enjoyable.