Supervalu Ireland
Supervalu Ireland Employee Review

Good

18 May 2019
Supervalu is a good job, constantly in contact with interesting characters doing their shopping. Being a supervisor was tougher with the more responsibilities but I enjoyed taking on the role and learning new things. I also enjoyed training new people in, and being someone every knew they could come to with queries or worries in the work place. Dealing with customer complaints can be a difficult situation depending on the customer, but I found once you stayed calm and nice to the customers the queries were not that bad. Dealing with money was one of the most enjoyable parts of the jobs, because I love maths, dealing with safe and till counts was always enjoyable.
7 June 2017
Same role
Checkout Supervisor (Current Employee) - Ranelagh, County Dublin
For the most part, I enjoyed working at SuperValu. Friendly staff who I worked well with. Management were fair to staff. Great environment to work in, in both the shop and the area, Ranelagh.
Pros
Great environment to work in and advancement.
Cons
Under staffed.
15 August 2017
Same location
Floor staff, butcher, till staff, delivery driver (Current Employee) - Kildare
Typical work day involves dealing with customer inquiries, stacking shelves, co-operating with other employees to complete work and reporting to management after a task has been completed.
13 February 2017
Same location
Shop Assistant (Former Employee) - Kildare
I was stacking foods had to emtry cardboard boxs hard always ony feet needed to know to put it in right place had to be nice to customers
Pros
Loved stack i ng
Cons
To long ypur feet