Supervalu Ireland
Supervalu Ireland Employee Review

Great enviroment

11 June 2016
Great environment, Very helpful if needed. Safe and clean work place. Great teaching and learning new employees. Very demanding. Co workers are pleasant and a pleasure to work with.
3.0Job security/advancement
Pros
discount
Cons
18 May 2019
Part-time Supervisor of the checkout tills (Former Employee) - Kildare
Supervalu is a good job, constantly in contact with interesting characters doing their shopping. Being a supervisor was tougher with the more responsibilities but I enjoyed taking on the role and learning new things. I also enjoyed training new people in, and being someone every knew they could come to with queries or worries in the work place. Dealing with customer complaints can be a difficult situation depending on the customer, but I found once you stayed calm and nice to the customers the queries were not that bad. Dealing with money was one of the most enjoyable parts of the jobs, because I love maths, dealing with safe and till counts was always enjoyable.
15 August 2017
Floor staff, butcher, till staff, delivery driver (Current Employee) - Kildare
Typical work day involves dealing with customer inquiries, stacking shelves, co-operating with other employees to complete work and reporting to management after a task has been completed.
13 February 2017
Shop Assistant (Former Employee) - Kildare
I was stacking foods had to emtry cardboard boxs hard always ony feet needed to know to put it in right place had to be nice to customers
Pros
Loved stack i ng
Cons
To long ypur feet