Supervalu Ireland
Supervalu Ireland Employee Review

Never work for this company!!

5 August 2020
I worked in SuperValu for a very short month. The WORST place to work management have there favorites and try to belittle you all the time. You don’t get paid extra on sundays or bank holidays which is a rip of , I’d be working from 9-3 and someone would call in sick at 3 and management would ask me to stay till 3-11 (off licence shift) even though I’m after been there since 9am!!! And then I’d be back working at 11!!! Also the main manager daughter is only 17 and she had her serving on the till selling smokes and alcohol? Isn’t the legal age 18??
Pros
Cons
Very bad management, don’t get paid for Sunday’s or important days
26 June 2020
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) - Limerick
It was my first ever job. Great induction process making sure everyone is up to speed with all aspects of the business before being delegated their respective role. Great flexibility and variety within the business
Pros
Discounts
12 June 2020
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) - Sligo Town, County Sligo
i would like to work in weekends because i have school that why is so hard school and job is difficult,that why chooses part time i think it helpfully
Pros
chick and chip, chicken burger
Cons
1 hour
1 June 2020
Sales Assistant (Current Employee) - Carrick-on-Suir, County Tipperary
I enjoy working at Supervalu as the enviroment is always positive and luckily I work with a great staff. Training for the job when i began was structured very well and I was adjusted to the job quickly.