Supervalu Ireland

Supervalu Ireland Employee Reviews in Limavady

Working specifically in the Limavady branch was particularly challenging. Old men and women who are set in their ways would often argue with you. The management were okay at their job but definitely had favourites in the workplace and this was very clear. The supervisors were great and made up for the poor management team and I did have some fun working there. The hours were long and, over summer, I barely had any time away from work, often working 5/6 days a week even though it was supposed to be part-time. Overall, not my worst job but definitely not my best.
Staff keep this shop going not management. Avoid this place stay on the dole. Staff hate to see people become popular they talk about each other it's a terrible terrible place to work. No manager will stay because of them. Pay is awful you have to fight to get holidays its ridiculous I never would go back. I'd be better off in a pit of vipers. Nasty people
Pros
Zero
Cons
The staff
I joined SuperValu as part of a work employment scheme to help me gain experience in the customer service industry. I found working here was very rewarding due to the stores size there was always new things to do and new customers to meet. I joined this position during the Christmas period and was only employed temporarily but i enjoyed every second working there as it was always busy due to it being a super market.
Pros
Staff Discount and experience
Cons
Occasionally had rude customers