Supervalu Ireland Employee Reviews in Abbeyleix, County Laois
Abbeyleix, County Laois2 reviews
Found 2 reviews matching the searchSee all 506 reviews
Indeed featured review
The most useful review selected by Indeed
The pay for me was very poor as i was earning minimum wage for a person under 18. When i turned 18 i was told that i would not be paid minimum wage for an adult as it was my first job. This was a disincentive to work there after i turned 18. There was, and has always been, a very high staff turnover and low job security for permanent employees.
The sales experience
Bad pay and not treated very well by management
Rate your recent company
Share your experience to help others
We want to help you find great companies. Help us be the best!
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Supervalu Ireland?
See more Supervalu Ireland reviews
You may want to try:
Want to know more about working here?
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Supervalu Ireland. Our community is ready to answer.
Based on 506 reviews
Ratings by category
Questions about Supervalu Ireland
- Does Supervalu Ireland require pre-employment background checks? What kind of background check does …7 people answered
- What interview questions do they ask at Supervalu Ireland?6 people answered
- What is the Supervalu Ireland employee discount?6 people answered
- Why did you leave your job at Supervalu Ireland?6 people answered
- What is the organisational culture at Supervalu Ireland?5 people answered
- Does Supervalu Ireland allow for flexible working hours? Or are the hours set?4 people answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at Supervalu Ireland?4 people answered
- What age do I have to be to work in supervalu4 people answered
- What should you wear to an interview at Supervalu Ireland?4 people answered
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at Supervalu Ireland? What are the steps alo…4 people answered
See all questions and answers
Supervalu Ireland Reviews by Location