Supervalu Ireland

Supervalu Ireland Employee Reviews in Ashbourne, County Meath

Ashbourne, County Meath3 reviews
It gave the experience in Working big supermarket, learning about pricing,facing off helping customers find the items they want and maybe encouraging them to buy more. Checking that store stock was up to date. Dealing with customers.. I was working on the till on busy peak times (Christmas time) Counting the money in my till at the end of the shift. Watch out for shop lifters. I was working in a times when we had no camera in the store. I feel I work well with management. Also watching out for people shoplifting.
Checking out for counterfeit money. Dealing with customers who were refused alcohol when they were under age. Some customers were not happy when you asked for ID proof of age.
Pros
I worked evening times it was not so busy I was student so they made times suitable for time shifts
Cons
We were not entitled to free lunches.
I worked in Supervalu for over three years and really enjoyed my time in Supervalu, especially the regular customers and fantastic management and staff.
The main reason for leaving was the lack of hours available but other than that it was a great work environment.
Pros
Fun work environment
Cons
Lack of hours available
Work Experience. Learned how to communicate with different customers that came in everyday and learned to develop my communication skills within the work enviornment with staff members and managers.
Managers were very easy to work with,Very freindly and had a great attitude for all workers.

Always made time to listen and talk to them if there ever was a problem which is highly vital for a good work enviornment.
Pros
Lunch
Cons
No Cons.