Supervalu Ireland Employee Reviews in Cavan
Ratings by category
Found 2 reviews matching the searchSee all 506 reviews
Indeed featured review
The most useful review selected by Indeed
It is grand at start. But very ignorant workers. Wrong prices and whinging customers. I learned a lot about sales. Management was rude. Hardest part is listening to customers whinging about wrong prices. Most enjoyable part was meeting new people
I had a great valuable experience working for this company, I meet lots of new people and learned lots of new skills. I learned how to deal with different types of people e.g Stubborn people, Rude People etc. And how to handle the situatuion and not get worked up.
Meeting new people
Rate your recent company
Share your experience to help others
Help us improve!
Is Indeed your favorite place to learn about companies?
See more Supervalu Ireland reviews
You may want to try:
Want to know more about working here?
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Supervalu Ireland. Our community is ready to answer.
Based on 506 reviews
Ratings by category
Questions about Supervalu Ireland
- Does Supervalu Ireland require pre-employment background checks? What kind of background check does …7 people answered
- What interview questions do they ask at Supervalu Ireland?6 people answered
- What is the Supervalu Ireland employee discount?6 people answered
- Why did you leave your job at Supervalu Ireland?6 people answered
- What is the organisational culture at Supervalu Ireland?5 people answered
- Does Supervalu Ireland allow for flexible working hours? Or are the hours set?4 people answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at Supervalu Ireland?4 people answered
- What age do I have to be to work in supervalu4 people answered
- What should you wear to an interview at Supervalu Ireland?4 people answered
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at Supervalu Ireland? What are the steps alo…4 people answered
See all questions and answers
Supervalu Ireland Reviews by Location