Supervalu Ireland

Supervalu Ireland Employee Reviews in Claremorris, County Mayo

fun workplace
Supervalu is a nice place to work. I've learned to work efficiency and deal with customers enquires. The hardest part of the job was during holiday periods as you had to pack out products and deal with customers enquires in short period of time. The part I enjoyed the most about the job was customer satisfaction.
perfect workplace
i learnd haw to work with team ,haw to do orders in my department.also haw to keep my workplace clean and tidy,how to keep my fruits & vegetables fresh.and how to help the costumers if they need any help. management was very good .it was a perfect place to work there ,to meet new peoples and enjoy every day with all team.
ok not my best
met some lovely people was earning money
had chats to new people learned new skills

fun
Pros
worked with friend
Cons
to long days
Productive and Friendly enviroment
Some days I worked a 9am to 6pm then other i may work 6am to 3pm.
It was mostly the same program every day, stack the shelf's change rotation of dates and make sure it looked well presented and shop was clean and tidy. I would order the stock twice a week for the shelf's managing production and selling reviews weekly.

I learned how to deal with people and how to work with people in a team to speed up the process if needed. The management were nice, They were my managers so I just did whatever they said. I wasn't their boss either. The early starts and late nights sometimes were a task. Heavy lifting and pulling in winter can be tough but job satisfaction was good at end of each week. I got promoted to back store manger and did the stores delivery's meeting people ant their homes and seeing how some people still depend on others, it was nice to help the older people etc.
Pros
Hours may be changed on occasion, come in early to go home early if nedded