Supervalu Ireland
Here to help
Coronavirus update

Supervalu Ireland Employee Reviews in Navan, County Meath

Navan, County Meath5 reviews
This is an Irish version of the Supermarket chain. Here there was a great team environment, management were very good and direct, hardest part of the job was balancing inventory and the most enjoyable was interacting with customers. I Learned new things every day such as dealing with suppliers and customers.
Pros
Great people and company structure
Cons
supplier issues
Management have no idea what there doing ,the place is falling apart ,no respect for anyone. Uncoordinated and no training for anyone. Worst place ever
Cons
Excellent Customer Service And Staff that are willing to help you with your shopping and If You cant find something their, there to help you find it, Brilliant .
Loved working there got to know new people also got to learn how to learn new things like resolving customers issues and anwsering queries the customers asked.
stocking shelves , stock rotation , also to make sure the floor was clean and organised.
Cons
9 - 4
I worked in all areas, including stock replenishment, placing orders for my section on the shop floor, checkouts and customer service desk.
The managers were very helpful and approachable. The staff ranged in age from 18 to 65, everyone got on well and worked as a team.

The hardest part of my job the hours changed from week to week. The most enjoyable part was meeting expectant mothers and new babies as I worked on the baby products section.
Pros
everyday was different
Cons
unsocialable hours, late evenings and weekends
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Supervalu Ireland?