Supervalu Ireland

Supervalu Ireland Employee Reviews in Sligo

Sligo3 reviews
i would like to work in weekends because i have school that why is so hard school and job is difficult,that why chooses part time i think it helpfully
Pros
chick and chip, chicken burger
Cons
1 hour
i had a love hate relationship with SuperValu. the store itself had its problems like any workplace. the work hours are not ideal, i.e. starting at 12.30 and finishing at 21.30, it left it difficult to do anything else but work!
the hours would be ideal for a college student at the weekend, but if you're an adult with a life, it can get very frustrating. you're literally dying for your next day off.

Work wise it is not stressful or strenuous, i enjoyed the work and my work colleagues, management in our store were always very obliging especially with holidays and days off.
I work here on two occasions as the manager that was in charge was not a god people person, and there was no pleasing or lean way with him at all. I would go out of my way to do my job and more and yet it just seemed I was the run around I wasn't respected and neither were my work colleges and lot left before and after me.
Pros
It was close to were I lived
Cons
Long hours, no respect and no holidays