Supervalu Ireland

Supervalu Ireland Employee Reviews in Tallaght, County Dublin

Tallaght, County Dublin7 reviews
Unsociable hours and very limited to what hours you can do. Usually flexible with days off when required, however often times you will get the late evening shifts. Busy shop so kept busy throughout your shift which is always a plus
The team I worked with was great I really enjoyed working there, you get pushed to cover as much as you can in the store which you are capable of and I love the fun.
A typical day in work would be taking in orders and stocking shelves where is necessary. I learned how to use scanning machines and the importance of SEL's which is a good experience because they are skills I can use in any retail job. I also learned how to use a bailer and stock shelves efficiently. The management are very nice and easily approachable for any circumstance. My fellow co-workers are very nice and they make work seem shorter with their enthusiasm and positive energy. The hardest part of the job is getting to know how things work around the shop but after the first few days it tends to come natural. The most enjoyable part of the job is the atmosphere your around whilst working.
I would do all sorts of jobs on typical day basis such as, stock take, face off or even at times clean up the yard. The managers are all very nice and made me feel comfortable right away. I met some new friends during my time there. Unfortunately their was not enough hours.
Working for Supevalu was fun and enjoyable, The staff are very helpful to one another which gave a wonderful atmosphere to the shop.
Cons
salary
Very much enjoyed my time at super-valu, a nice group to work for.
it was a good and friendly place to work. But things would have been better if the company had balance in personal life and work as it was long hours.
Pros
Cons
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Supervalu Ireland?