Supervalu Ireland

Supervalu Ireland Employee Reviews in Westport, County Mayo

Westport, County Mayo4 reviews
Avoid at all cost!
Bullying, Isolation, Stressfull and Soul Destroying.

Back stabbing, constant talking behind your back, Dirty looks, absolutely no craic.

Worst place to work! Absolute Rats! They are all not much better than vermon!

Hr was very unapproachable. Just a pure B***H!!!!
No training giving when starting. Expected to know what to do when not trained. The pay is shockingly bad to the job, it’s a very heavy work place for only minimum wage. Having to work during lunches and after finishing and not getting paid. But will be docked wages if late by only 1 minute. It’s 40 degrees in the stock room with no ac or drinking water throughout the store. The staff are all set into clicks and bully young new staff. Management will only stand up for the longest lasting staff members.
Pros
Cons
Bad wage.
My first part-time job. I learned most of my butchering skills here, but more so from watching and trying myself rather than being taught. This isn't really the fault of the head butcher as it was a very busy store. Sad to say that after 3 years working for this company, when I finished school, they refused to give me full-time hours while still hiring more part-time staff.
Pros
Learned most of my skills here.
Cons
No possible advancement
Productive and Good Workplace and pleasant working colleges and I would happily work there or in another city for this company
Pros
Work Balance
Cons
Not Many
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Supervalu Ireland?