Supervalu Ireland

Supervalu Ireland Employee Reviews for Customer Service Representative

Customer Service Representative4 reviews
Ireland4 reviews
I spent most of my day on the front desk tills which meant I had a lot
of interaction with the customers on a daily basis.

I enjoyed helping and assisting the customers immensely and I built up great relationship with a lot of the regulars.

I also worked well as part of a team and I learnt a lot about customer service while working at this store, I found the day to day dealing with these customers as my most enjoyable part of the job.

The hardest part of the job was the lack of training in one or two areas.
Pros
close to home
Cons
contract was pro rata
SuperValu Mitchelstown offers a wonderful work environment. I worked here for approximately 9 months. The staff and managers are all very friendly and helpful. A typical working day involved unpacking deliveries, compiling orders, rotating stock and helping customers with their shopping.
Pros
Very pleasant staff and management
i have learned a lot of new skills since i start working in Supervalu, i feel i have grown with the company, i get along great with everyone in my job including customers, i enjoy meeting new people and learning new things, the management in Supervalu are very understand and good to work.
Pros
understanding when time is needed off
Cons
wages
Loved working there got to know new people also got to learn how to learn new things like resolving customers issues and anwsering queries the customers asked.
stocking shelves , stock rotation , also to make sure the floor was clean and organised.
Cons
9 - 4
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Supervalu Ireland. Our community is ready to answer.