Supervalu Ireland

Supervalu Ireland Employee Reviews for Store Manager

Store Manager3 reviews
Ireland3 reviews
Enjoyed every minute I worked for this company!! The staff that work there already are welcoming to all new staff!!u are made to feel part of the family, it is a community driven shop,u need to be a bubbly person with a good personality
Pros
Lovely place to work in
Cons
Working weekends
I have gone as far as i can at this store i have very little negative things to say i just feel for what i do i need another challenge.
This is a very good store
Pros
Great staff wonderful atmosphere
Cons
No advancement possible
Some days I worked a 9am to 6pm then other i may work 6am to 3pm.
It was mostly the same program every day, stack the shelf's change rotation of dates and make sure it looked well presented and shop was clean and tidy. I would order the stock twice a week for the shelf's managing production and selling reviews weekly.

I learned how to deal with people and how to work with people in a team to speed up the process if needed. The management were nice, They were my managers so I just did whatever they said. I wasn't their boss either. The early starts and late nights sometimes were a task. Heavy lifting and pulling in winter can be tough but job satisfaction was good at end of each week. I got promoted to back store manger and did the stores delivery's meeting people ant their homes and seeing how some people still depend on others, it was nice to help the older people etc.
Pros
Hours may be changed on occasion, come in early to go home early if nedded