Supervalu Ireland

Supervalu Ireland Employee Review

View all Supervalu Ireland reviews

Friendly workplace
Back store manager (Former Employee) –  Roscommon9 May 2017
Enjoyed every minute I worked for this company!! The staff that work there already are welcoming to all new staff!!u are made to feel part of the family, it is a community driven shop,u need to be a bubbly person with a good personality
Pros
Lovely place to work in
Cons
Working weekends

Other Supervalu Ireland Employee Reviews

First job
Deli Assistant (Former Employee) –  Lusk, County Dublin14 January 2020
The company took full advantage of the fact that it's legal to pay workers with no previous employment way below minimum wage. This was my first job during college and I couldn't believe the management of the place. There was a new general manager every three months, it was very unorganized. Absolutely no staff loyalty but you were expected to be at their beck and call. I would not recommend.
N/a
Cashier and Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Palmerstown, County Dublin12 January 2020
I enjoy working at supervalu and I enjoy helping and serving customers on a daily basis. The management has veried over the years and changes had been made for the best. I have worked in all different departments the deli the tills and in the office.