Supervalu Ireland
Supervalu Ireland Employee Review

Friendly workplace

9 May 2017
Enjoyed every minute I worked for this company!! The staff that work there already are welcoming to all new staff!!u are made to feel part of the family, it is a community driven shop,u need to be a bubbly person with a good personality
Pros
Lovely place to work in
Cons
Working weekends
20 February 2017
Same role
Store Manager (Current Employee) - Kilcullen, County Kildare
I have gone as far as i can at this store i have very little negative things to say i just feel for what i do i need another challenge.
This is a very good store
Pros
Great staff wonderful atmosphere
Cons
No advancement possible
14 September 2013
Same role
I then was Back store manager (Former Employee) - Claremorris, Mayo
Some days I worked a 9am to 6pm then other i may work 6am to 3pm.
It was mostly the same program every day, stack the shelf's change rotation of dates and make sure it looked well presented and shop was clean and tidy. I would order the stock twice a week for the shelf's managing production and selling reviews weekly.

I learned how to deal with people and how to work with people in a team to speed up the process if needed. The management were nice, They were my managers so I just did whatever they said. I wasn't their boss either. The early starts and late nights sometimes were a task. Heavy lifting and pulling in winter can be tough but job satisfaction was good at end of each week. I got promoted to back store manger and did the stores delivery's meeting people ant their homes and seeing how some people still depend on others, it was nice to help the older people etc.
Pros
Hours may be changed on occasion, come in early to go home early if nedded
26 May 2017
Same location
Shop Floor Assistant (Former Employee) - Roscommon
I found the staff very friendly and easy to work with. they were on hand to help me with problems or questions I had about the work carried out. I enjoyed being on the till helping customers with their shopping. I found the shelf stacking quite easy to learn. I acquired great skills here working in this job.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Supervalu Ireland. Our community is ready to answer.