Supervalu Ireland Employee Review

View all Supervalu Ireland reviews

helpful environment
Shop Floor Assistant (Former Employee) –  Roscommon26 May 2017
I found the staff very friendly and easy to work with. they were on hand to help me with problems or questions I had about the work carried out. I enjoyed being on the till helping customers with their shopping. I found the shelf stacking quite easy to learn. I acquired great skills here working in this job.

Other Supervalu Ireland Employee Reviews

First job
Deli Assistant (Former Employee) –  Lusk, County Dublin14 January 2020
The company took full advantage of the fact that it's legal to pay workers with no previous employment way below minimum wage. This was my first job during college and I couldn't believe the management of the place. There was a new general manager every three months, it was very unorganized. Absolutely no staff loyalty but you were expected to be at their beck and call. I would not recommend.
N/a
Cashier and Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Palmerstown, County Dublin12 January 2020
I enjoy working at supervalu and I enjoy helping and serving customers on a daily basis. The management has veried over the years and changes had been made for the best. I have worked in all different departments the deli the tills and in the office.