Supervalu Ireland

Supervalu Ireland Employee Review

View all Supervalu Ireland reviews

A typical day at work
Stock Person (Former Employee) –  Ráth Tó, MH31 August 2013
Every day, my job was to re-stock empty shelves, bringing delivery into the stock room. but I also receiving other duties, such as; Assisted in maintaining proper inventory levels; Assisted in other departments as needed; and Maintained proper shelf and display merchandising.
Pros
Easy Job
Cons
Short Break

Other Supervalu Ireland Employee Reviews

First job
Deli Assistant (Former Employee) –  Lusk, County Dublin14 January 2020
The company took full advantage of the fact that it's legal to pay workers with no previous employment way below minimum wage. This was my first job during college and I couldn't believe the management of the place. There was a new general manager every three months, it was very unorganized. Absolutely no staff loyalty but you were expected to be at their beck and call. I would not recommend.
N/a
Cashier and Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Palmerstown, County Dublin12 January 2020
I enjoy working at supervalu and I enjoy helping and serving customers on a daily basis. The management has veried over the years and changes had been made for the best. I have worked in all different departments the deli the tills and in the office.