Supervalu Ireland
Supervalu Ireland Employee Review

Productive and overall great workplace

21 May 2019
It's an overall enjoyable place to work, such nice staff to work with. Learnt alot of new skills eg. How to work more efficiently, better organisation, get a lot done in such a short time span etc. All the staff is so lovely to talk to and trys to help customers as much as they can. The management staff are a lovely bunch of people, always trying to help their staff and work colleagues. Most enjoyable part of the job would probably be helping customers when needed and meeting lots of new people everyday.
17 August 2018
Same role
General Sales Assistant (Former Employee) - Lusk, County Dublin
SuperValu is a fast-paced workplace.
There's always something to do from 'facing off', assisting customers, working the tills to bringing out stock - you won't be sitting idle!
5 August 2020
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) - Clondalkin
I worked in SuperValu for a very short month. The WORST place to work management have there favorites and try to belittle you all the time. You don’t get paid extra on sundays or bank holidays which is a rip of , I’d be working from 9-3 and someone would call in sick at 3 and management would ask me to stay till 3-11 (off licence shift) even though I’m after been there since 9am!!! And then I’d be back working at 11!!! Also the main manager daughter is only 17 and she had her serving on the till selling smokes and alcohol? Isn’t the legal age 18??
Pros
Cons
Very bad management, don’t get paid for Sunday’s or important days
29 July 2020
Shop Assistant (Current Employee) - Athlone, County Westmeath
Easy place to work and staff are very friendly and close knit.
Always helping each other and management are helpful when they're not in a mood.

Can be stressful at times
Pros
Friendly staff, easy going working environment
Cons
Money is minimum wage and dont bother asking for a pay raise
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Supervalu Ireland. Our community is ready to answer.