Supervalu Ireland Employee Review

View all Supervalu Ireland reviews

Horrendous
Admin/Stock control (Former Employee) –  Clonmel, County Tipperary25 November 2019
I worked as the newspaper and magazine accounts person. When I started in 2007 it was a fantastic place to work with a great manager. unfortunately due to recession it was taken over by nama and sold on to what I can only describe as animals. Horrendous environment so unfortunately after about 15 months I had to leave because of such poor working conditions and bullying.

Other Supervalu Ireland Employee Reviews

First job
Deli Assistant (Former Employee) –  Lusk, County Dublin14 January 2020
The company took full advantage of the fact that it's legal to pay workers with no previous employment way below minimum wage. This was my first job during college and I couldn't believe the management of the place. There was a new general manager every three months, it was very unorganized. Absolutely no staff loyalty but you were expected to be at their beck and call. I would not recommend.
N/a
Cashier and Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Palmerstown, County Dublin12 January 2020
I enjoy working at supervalu and I enjoy helping and serving customers on a daily basis. The management has veried over the years and changes had been made for the best. I have worked in all different departments the deli the tills and in the office.