Supervalu Ireland Employee Review

View all Supervalu Ireland reviews

Productive Workplace
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Balbriggan, County Dublin2 July 2018
I worked on two occasions in this workplace. I worked a 45 hour week and each day I would rotate fruit and vegetables and ensure all the produce was in good condition. It gave me a fantastic experience of working in a busy customer service environment and the most enjoyable part was definitely meeting new customers each day as they entered the store. The hardest part of the job was dealing with customer's abstract queries however it was satisfying being able to assist them.
Pros
Meeting new people
Cons
Long Hours

Other Supervalu Ireland Employee Reviews

First job
Deli Assistant (Former Employee) –  Lusk, County Dublin14 January 2020
The company took full advantage of the fact that it's legal to pay workers with no previous employment way below minimum wage. This was my first job during college and I couldn't believe the management of the place. There was a new general manager every three months, it was very unorganized. Absolutely no staff loyalty but you were expected to be at their beck and call. I would not recommend.
N/a
Cashier and Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Palmerstown, County Dublin12 January 2020
I enjoy working at supervalu and I enjoy helping and serving customers on a daily basis. The management has veried over the years and changes had been made for the best. I have worked in all different departments the deli the tills and in the office.