Swarovski Employee Reviews

3.6Pay & Benefits
3.4Job Security & Advancement
Excellent company to work for
Sales Consultant (Former Employee) –  HOF Dundrum11 September 2019
I worked for Swarovski eleven month and have enjoyed a fulfilling experience.The team I worked with are excellent and management provide professional leadership.
The perfect Job
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Cork16 January 2017
I was nervous in 2008 leaving home to move to Cork, I was recommended by a friend for a position but the person who was to leave the job stayed but that interview turned into the position in Swarovski and I was happy to accept. It was a new venture for all having never met my new colleagues before. From the very beginning we worked as a team and took on individual roles and helped each other in every part of the job. Over the years we learnt so much from attending training courses to building rapport with customers who some have turned in to life long friends. I travelled to the UK twice yearly with the manager and proprietor for the trade shows to purchase for the next season, so it was up early mornings and home very late at night and was exciting to go to work the following morning and discuss with the girls what was next seasons colours and themes were going to be.
I can't really say there was any hard part to the job, yes there were days where you had to deal with customers queries or problems with the product but we did our very best for them and always made sure that they left the store happy or gave them the contacts that they needed to inform about a problem but this rarely had to happen. The most enjoyable part of my job were my colleagues, we were there for and supported each other everyday. I was very sad to finish in Swarovski Cork but jobs can come to an end but our friendship will be forever in my heart.
My boss was very fair with us all and trusted us to run his business for him on a daily basis. He was always there for us and we never felt that we could
  more... never talk to him.
I was and am very proud to have been part of the team and I was glad to have been given the opportunity to work with them.
Amazing brand to work for
Sales assistant (Former Employee) –  Cork2 January 2017
It is a wonderful brand to work for. I have learned a lot about the Swarovski product as lots of training is provided, display - attention to the detail. Management so helpful. When you love the product, it is no hard day at all.
Pros
Amazing product
Cons
N/a
positive workplace
Store Manager (Former Employee) –  dublin24 June 2014
a great company to work for ,product knowledge about the stock is astounding ,management are very hands on and there when you need them, hardest part of my job was leaving it ,Iloved the jewellery
Pros
brilliant discount