Swarovski
Swarovski Employee Review

Not overwhelmingly interesting

12 January 2016
No further comments to be discussed as I believe those are extremely personal but I believe the stars above can describe better than words in this case.
3.0Job security/advancement
2 January 2017
Same role
Sales assistant (Former Employee) - Cork
It is a wonderful brand to work for. I have learned a lot about the Swarovski product as lots of training is provided, display - attention to the detail. Management so helpful. When you love the product, it is no hard day at all.
Pros
Amazing product
Cons
N/a
18 February 2020
Same location
Sales & Marketing Consultant (Former Employee) - Dublin
Lack of professionalism and too much micromanagement at store level and too much politics, no company control at the store level, it is managed like personal department
Cons
Too much politics
Official response from Swarovski
6 March 2020
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. At Swarovski, we truly value constructive employee and customer feedback, both positive and negative. Equally important to us, is to make each individual employee, from our stores to our corporate offices, feel that they are valued, as they are an integral part of adding sparkle to everyday life. If you have any feedback, please feel free to reach out to a member of our HR team, as we truly value constructive feedback from current and former employees as well as from our customers. Once again, we want to thank you for your feedback and wish you much success in your career. We are looking forward to welcoming you in our stores again - as a colleague or as a customer.
24 June 2014
Same location
Store Manager (Former Employee) - dublin
a great company to work for ,product knowledge about the stock is astounding ,management are very hands on and there when you need them, hardest part of my job was leaving it ,Iloved the jewellery
Pros
brilliant discount
  1. Not overwhelmingly interesting