Swissport International Ltd.
Swissport International Ltd. Employee Review

Fun workplace

10 February 2016
My typical day at work would be greeting passengers and checking them in for their flights. I would have to identify the documentation and issue their boarding passes. I would then go down to the departure gate to board the flight, check passenger counts and ensure the flight has departed.
I learned a great amount about customer service while working at Swissport. You meet different people everyday and have to try your best to accommodate their needs while travelling.

The managers are very approachable. If you have any problems or issues they are happy to help you with them.

I worked with a team of about 12 different people. We all helped each other and got along as friends as well as colleagues.

The hardest part of my job would be if a flight was cancelled or delayed. You would have to be sympathetic with the passengers and try your best to help them.

The most enjoyable part of the job was the satisfaction you got when passengers where happy with their experience while travelling.
Pros
Great team, and management.
Cons
Part time hours.
8 September 2020
Same role
Passenger Service Agent (Former Employee) - Shannon, County Clare
Got let go due to COVID 19, really loved the job but the salary is very poor. 80% of the staff are horrible, absolute laziness, one girl in particular thought she was a supervisor and she only got kept on last year, got trained in with her also absolute horrible person. Management will help you if you help them, none of the staff that have been there a long time won’t stay back or come in on their days off.
Pros
Love the work
Cons
Terrible salary
15 May 2020
Same role
Passenger Service Agent (Current Employee) - Shannon, County Clare
Love the job.. Horrible staff.. From bottom to top.. Horrible.. They've run alot of staff out of that place over past few years.. Needs total make over of staff
27 December 2019
Same roleSame location
Passenger Service Agent (Former Employee) - Dublin Airport, County Dublin
I really enjoyed how variable the job was, and most of the people are great, the hours/ days off are very unsociable. I was never approved holidays or days off, which ment I had to ask people for swaps and to cover and chase around managers to see could it be signed off on! Every single day I had off I was asked to work and I was hounded for a day or two before your day off been asked to work it, and the pay definitely isn’t worth it! No perks either .