Swissport International Ltd.
Swissport International Ltd. Employee Review

Great customer service experiance

10 October 2016
Early hours I learned that I love help customers, Most of the time management try to be as helpfull as possible. Friendly co-workers Early hours is hardest part, Best part of the job when all passangers on board and ready to go.
2 December 2019
Same roleSame location
Airline Customer Service Agent (Former Employee) - Dublin Airport, County Dublin
Not professional, not educated enough, no manners, shouting at staff. Leads, supervisors and managers are lacking skill. Very disappointing place to work.
15 October 2019
Same role
Customer Service (Former Employee) - Dublin
Desperate company unfair to agents, treated like your back in school, some sups need to reign there necks in.. over all great job just the people running the company down
10 June 2019
Same roleSame location
Customer Service/ Check in Agent (Former Employee) - Dublin Airport, County Dublin
I worked there for a while and never experienced managers screaming and shouting and swearing at their staff. Very non - professional and salary is low. And supervisors are not trained for this position, badly organized. They don't know how to do the job the same as their managers. I realized I'm too good and knowledgeable to waste my time in this place. Never ever again.
Pros
Cons
Everything needs to be changed in this company.