Swissport International Ltd.
Swissport International Ltd. Employee Review

Job review

27 December 2019
I really enjoyed how variable the job was, and most of the people are great, the hours/ days off are very unsociable. I was never approved holidays or days off, which ment I had to ask people for swaps and to cover and chase around managers to see could it be signed off on! Every single day I had off I was asked to work and I was hounded for a day or two before your day off been asked to work it, and the pay definitely isn’t worth it! No perks either .
8 September 2020
Passenger Service Agent (Former Employee) - Shannon, County Clare
Got let go due to COVID 19, really loved the job but the salary is very poor. 80% of the staff are horrible, absolute laziness, one girl in particular thought she was a supervisor and she only got kept on last year, got trained in with her also absolute horrible person. Management will help you if you help them, none of the staff that have been there a long time won’t stay back or come in on their days off.
Pros
Love the work
Cons
Terrible salary
15 May 2020
Passenger Service Agent (Current Employee) - Shannon, County Clare
Love the job.. Horrible staff.. From bottom to top.. Horrible.. They've run alot of staff out of that place over past few years.. Needs total make over of staff
17 July 2019
Passenger services Agent (Current Employee) - Dublin
This place has alot of hope for it only if small changes are made to make staff happy , would result in less staff turn over. Would cost less for company. Also if roasters where looked at more closely could make staff happy , and less wasted time.
Pros
Great people, nice environment
Cons
Times do not make life balance outside work good.