Swissport International Ltd.
Swissport International Ltd. Employee Review

Stay away

15 May 2020
Love the job.. Horrible staff.. From bottom to top.. Horrible.. They've run alot of staff out of that place over past few years.. Needs total make over of staff
8 September 2020
Same roleSame location
Passenger Service Agent (Former Employee) - Shannon, County Clare
Got let go due to COVID 19, really loved the job but the salary is very poor. 80% of the staff are horrible, absolute laziness, one girl in particular thought she was a supervisor and she only got kept on last year, got trained in with her also absolute horrible person. Management will help you if you help them, none of the staff that have been there a long time won’t stay back or come in on their days off.
Pros
Love the work
Cons
Terrible salary
27 December 2019
Same role
Passenger Service Agent (Former Employee) - Dublin Airport, County Dublin
I really enjoyed how variable the job was, and most of the people are great, the hours/ days off are very unsociable. I was never approved holidays or days off, which ment I had to ask people for swaps and to cover and chase around managers to see could it be signed off on! Every single day I had off I was asked to work and I was hounded for a day or two before your day off been asked to work it, and the pay definitely isn’t worth it! No perks either .
18 January 2020
Same location
Duty Operations Manager (Former Employee) - Shannon, County Clare
The staff are great to work with. Good to gain experience in a ever changing environment and also with customers. Fast pace industry. Not for everyone.
Pros
Every day is different
Cons
Consistency with hours