Swissport International Ltd.

Swissport International Ltd. Employee Reviews for Customer Service Representative

Customer Service Representative10 reviews
Ireland10 reviews
o Check in, boarding, arrivals and marshalling and of flights for British Airways mainly. Returning and bring in and out stock at the end of working days. Checking of passengers, passport and visa requirements for flights around the world
Not professional, not educated enough, no manners, shouting at staff. Leads, supervisors and managers are lacking skill. Very disappointing place to work.
Desperate company unfair to agents, treated like your back in school, some sups need to reign there necks in.. over all great job just the people running the company down
I worked there for a while and never experienced managers screaming and shouting and swearing at their staff. Very non - professional and salary is low. And supervisors are not trained for this position, badly organized. They don't know how to do the job the same as their managers. I realized I'm too good and knowledgeable to waste my time in this place. Never ever again.
Pros
Cons
Everything needs to be changed in this company.
cool place to work where you can meet new people and find out lots about the industry. No day is the same, you get to know many different cultures and people.
The way staff are treated within this company is very poor. They are very unprofessional and are very bad at replying to queries and issues you need to be solved. HR is very poor and waiting times for documentation is ridiculous waited 3 months when I first started for a contract. Working hours are very poor unless you take overtime which is very hard as a lot of staff want the same shifts. Staff are under paid for the work they do and are not appreciated or thanked for their dedication and hard work which they do to keep the company striving. The only benefit from this job is the people you work alongside.
Pros
Nice colleagues
Cons
Management, pay, hours, lack of communication
early starts but is a very highly respected job. meet new people every day and make a lot of new friends. can go to different countrys to work when having a lot of airport experience. I learned a lot about the airport when before I started I wouldn't even know my way around and have a better understanding on how the airport is run. management can be really busy so it feels like they don't have time for you at times. hardest part of the job was the early mornings. most enjoyable was the job itself and meeting new people and trying to better your career in the airport
Pros
knowleagment of the airport, fast track
Cons
very early starts
I found this a horrible place to work . Felt picked on my management. team leads can be difficult The hours are horrible and the wages are poor. . My co-workers were great.
The normal staff are brilliant but management just look after themselves. No feedback, no encouragement from them. The supervisors are brilliant and are taken for granted by management Swissport would have a big problem if it wasn't for them looking after the staff.
Pros
Once trained which takes forever you can work autonomously
Cons
Pay and hours
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Swissport International Ltd.?
Early hours I learned that I love help customers, Most of the time management try to be as helpfull as possible. Friendly co-workers Early hours is hardest part, Best part of the job when all passangers on board and ready to go.