Swissport International Ltd. Employee Reviews for Customer Service Representative

Found 8 reviews matching the search See all 3,198 reviews
Swissport
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Dublin15 October 2019
Desperate company unfair to agents, treated like your back in school, some sups need to reign there necks in.. over all great job just the people running the company down
I worked there for while and never experienced managers screaming and shouting and swearing at their staff. Very non - professional and salary is low
Customer Service/ Check in Agent (Former Employee) –  Dublin Airport, County Dublin10 June 2019
I worked there for a while and never experienced managers screaming and shouting and swearing at their staff. Very non - professional and salary is low. And supervisors are not trained for this position, badly organized. They don't know how to do the job the same as their managers. I realized I'm too good and knowledgeable to waste my time in this place. Never ever again.
Pros
Cons
Everything needs to be changed in this company.
Horrible management,salary and hours
Customer Service Agent (Former Employee) –  Dublin Airport, County Dublin21 March 2018
The way staff are treated within this company is very poor. They are very unprofessional and are very bad at replying to queries and issues you need to be solved.

HR is very poor and waiting times for documentation is ridiculous waited 3 months when I first started for a contract.

Working hours are very poor unless you take overtime which is very hard as a lot of staff want the same shifts. Staff are under paid for the work they do and are not appreciated or thanked for their dedication and hard work which they do to keep the company striving.

The only benefit from this job is the people you work alongside.
Pros
Nice colleagues
Cons
Management, pay, hours, lack of communication
very enjoyable but stressful place to work
Customer Service Agent (Former Employee) –  dublin airport18 January 2018
early starts but is a very highly respected job.
meet new people every day and make a lot of new friends.
can go to different countrys to work when having a lot of airport experience.
I learned a lot about the airport when before I started I wouldn't even know my way around and have a better understanding on how the airport is run.
management can be really busy so it feels like they don't have time for you at times.
hardest part of the job was the early mornings.
most enjoyable was the job itself and meeting new people and trying to better your career in the airport
Pros
knowleagment of the airport, fast track
Cons
very early starts
Great co-workers thats it
Customer Service Agent (Former Employee) –  Dublin22 July 2017
I found this a horrible place to work . Felt picked on my management. team leads can be difficult The hours are horrible and the wages are poor. . My co-workers were great.
Great staff who help when you start
Customer Service Agent (Former Employee) –  Dublin Airport, County Dublin19 May 2017
The normal staff are brilliant but management just look after themselves. No feedback, no encouragement from them. The supervisors are brilliant and are taken for granted by management Swissport would have a big problem if it wasn't for them looking after the staff.
Pros
Once trained which takes forever you can work autonomously
Cons
Pay and hours
Great customer service experiance
Customer Service Agent (Current Employee) –  Dublin Airport, County Dublin10 October 2016
Early hours
I learned that I love help customers,
Most of the time management try to be as helpfull as possible.
Friendly co-workers
Early hours is hardest part,
Best part of the job when all passangers on board and ready to go.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Swissport International Ltd.. Our community is ready to answer.

Swissport International Ltd. Reviews by Location