Swissport International Ltd.

Swissport International Ltd. Employee Reviews for Passenger Service Agent

Nice job, not to good organisation
This place has alot of hope for it only if small changes are made to make staff happy , would result in less staff turn over. Would cost less for company. Also if roasters where looked at more closely could make staff happy , and less wasted time.
Pros
Great people, nice environment
Cons
Times do not make life balance outside work good.
Job review
I really enjoyed how variable the job was, and most of the people are great, the hours/ days off are very unsociable. I was never approved holidays or days off, which ment I had to ask people for swaps and to cover and chase around managers to see could it be signed off on! Every single day I had off I was asked to work and I was hounded for a day or two before your day off been asked to work it, and the pay definitely isn’t worth it! No perks either .
Bad management,lazy old staff rostering issues no social life
Do not work here if you want to be treated as a number or be valued as an employee , management is poor & have zero indication how to treat their staff or communicate correctly with them, if you go to speak about an issue with them It’s put on the long finger or deal with it yourself. Rostering is awful you get a weekend off every 6 weeks and u spend most of them working as you never get ur contracted hours in ur roster so you have to make them up by working extra days you can sometimes get no 11 hour gap in ur days and most times you will finish on a late and start on an early early, there is no staff appreciation you can work a long day helping out a delayed flight no management or supervisors to be seen anywhere no Xmas party’s no Xmas bonus not even a sandwich , you receive calls on your days of begging you to work because they have a constant turn over of staff most people not lasting very long, a lot of lazy staff who just sit sending emails or pretending their busy in an office who are trained on multiple airlines but are never rostered onflights and basically given what ever shifts you want, don’t complain because you will be punished request earlies you will get lates request more hours they will drop them..,DO NOT WORK HERE!
Pros
Amazing staff who work hard
Cons
List is to long
Passanger service agent
The work over all is fun to do,check in passangers, doing arrivals and Marshalling flights.
The shifts are short and not a lot of hours in the week.

Bad management. Very hard to get an answer from hr etc.
Pros
Fun to do
Cons
Bad management, lack of hours
Productivity
Working for Swissport was one of the happiest moments of my life. Dublin Airport is one of the busiest in Europe and it definitely brings its excitement.

Swissport made it easier to enjoy and adapt to such a busy place. Meeting thousands of passenger every day and no two days are the same.
Pros
lovely environment
Cons
Bad management
Productive and fun place to work.
Fantastic opportunities with regards meeting different people each day. No two days are ever the same. I love working with the customers. The fellow works are very different in regards there previous back rounds and fascinating as to what each worked at before joining SWISSPORT.
Pros
Easy work hr schedule
Cons
Some very early mornings
Fun workplace
My typical day at work would be greeting passengers and checking them in for their flights. I would have to identify the documentation and issue their boarding passes. I would then go down to the departure gate to board the flight, check passenger counts and ensure the flight has departed.
I learned a great amount about customer service while working at Swissport. You meet different people everyday and have to try your best to accommodate their needs while travelling.

The managers are very approachable. If you have any problems or issues they are happy to help you with them.

I worked with a team of about 12 different people. We all helped each other and got along as friends as well as colleagues.

The hardest part of my job would be if a flight was cancelled or delayed. You would have to be sympathetic with the passengers and try your best to help them.

The most enjoyable part of the job was the satisfaction you got when passengers where happy with their experience while travelling.
Pros
Great team, and management.
Cons
Part time hours.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Swissport International Ltd.. Our community is ready to answer.
2.9