Swissport International Ltd. Employee Review

View all Swissport International Ltd. reviews

I worked there for while and never experienced managers screaming and shouting and swearing at their staff. Very non - professional and salary is low
Customer Service/ Check in Agent (Former Employee) –  Dublin Airport, County Dublin10 June 2019
I worked there for a while and never experienced managers screaming and shouting and swearing at their staff. Very non - professional and salary is low. And supervisors are not trained for this position, badly organized. They don't know how to do the job the same as their managers. I realized I'm too good and knowledgeable to waste my time in this place. Never ever again.
Pros
Cons
Everything needs to be changed in this company.

Other Swissport International Ltd. Employee Reviews

Stay away
Check in agent (Former Employee) –  Dublin Airport, County Dublin13 November 2019
Disgraceful company to work for, 4 hour shifts starting at 5 or 6 in the morning for low rate an hour. Supervisors very un-professional, treat staff very badly. Anyone I know that works there is constantly sick, I would put this down to the continuous stressful envirnment with no support from management!
psychiatric hospital
Ramp Agent (Former Employee) –  Shannon, County Clare4 November 2019
Stay away .They will destroy your brain .Waste of the time .No respect at all. Money are very bad .They will abuse you .Rosters are nightmare really not worth it

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Swissport International Ltd.. Our community is ready to answer.

Swissport International Ltd. Reviews by Location