Swissport International Ltd.

Swissport International Ltd. Employee Review

View all Swissport International Ltd. reviews

I worked there for while and never experienced managers screaming and shouting and swearing at their staff. Very non - professional and salary is low
Customer Service/ Check in Agent (Former Employee) –  Dublin Airport, County Dublin10 June 2019
I worked there for a while and never experienced managers screaming and shouting and swearing at their staff. Very non - professional and salary is low. And supervisors are not trained for this position, badly organized. They don't know how to do the job the same as their managers. I realized I'm too good and knowledgeable to waste my time in this place. Never ever again.
Pros
Cons
Everything needs to be changed in this company.

Other Swissport International Ltd. Employee Reviews

Dump
Aircraft Cleaner (Current Employee) –  Dublin Airport, County Dublin25 January 2020
Dirt bad management you don't even get a break if u start at 6 and finish at half 1 u will get no break in between that goodluck if your going for the job staff are great but rest is just dirt find out for your self
Good colleagues
Duty Operations Manager (Former Employee) –  Shannon, County Clare18 January 2020
The staff are great to work with. Good to gain experience in a ever changing environment and also with customers. Fast pace industry. Not for everyone.
Pros
Every day is different
Cons
Consistency with hours

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Swissport International Ltd.. Our community is ready to answer.

Swissport International Ltd. Reviews by Location