Swissport International Ltd. Employee Review

View all Swissport International Ltd. reviews

Very poor company to work for
Maintenance Technician (Former Employee) –  Dublin Airport, County Dublin23 September 2019
Worked for swissport for about 8 months. At the start all seemed OK. Until a few weeks in that is. I was left to run the maintenance in the whole airport by myself with no help. If u ask for help your looked at like u have 5 heads. Communication between some work colleagues is very poor. Some people would rather see you struggle than help you. Equipment is as old as My grandad.

Other Swissport International Ltd. Employee Reviews

Stay away
Check in agent (Former Employee) –  Dublin Airport, County Dublin13 November 2019
Disgraceful company to work for, 4 hour shifts starting at 5 or 6 in the morning for low rate an hour. Supervisors very un-professional, treat staff very badly. Anyone I know that works there is constantly sick, I would put this down to the continuous stressful envirnment with no support from management!
psychiatric hospital
Ramp Agent (Former Employee) –  Shannon, County Clare4 November 2019
Stay away .They will destroy your brain .Waste of the time .No respect at all. Money are very bad .They will abuse you .Rosters are nightmare really not worth it

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Swissport International Ltd.. Our community is ready to answer.

Swissport International Ltd. Reviews by Location