Swissport International Ltd.

Swissport International Ltd. Employee Review

View all Swissport International Ltd. reviews

Job review
Passenger Service Agent (Former Employee) –  Dublin Airport, County Dublin27 December 2019
I really enjoyed how variable the job was, and most of the people are great, the hours/ days off are very unsociable. I was never approved holidays or days off, which ment I had to ask people for swaps and to cover and chase around managers to see could it be signed off on! Every single day I had off I was asked to work and I was hounded for a day or two before your day off been asked to work it, and the pay definitely isn’t worth it! No perks either .

Other Swissport International Ltd. Employee Reviews

Dump
Aircraft Cleaner (Current Employee) –  Dublin Airport, County Dublin25 January 2020
Dirt bad management you don't even get a break if u start at 6 and finish at half 1 u will get no break in between that goodluck if your going for the job staff are great but rest is just dirt find out for your self
Good colleagues
Duty Operations Manager (Former Employee) –  Shannon, County Clare18 January 2020
The staff are great to work with. Good to gain experience in a ever changing environment and also with customers. Fast pace industry. Not for everyone.
Pros
Every day is different
Cons
Consistency with hours

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Swissport International Ltd.. Our community is ready to answer.

Swissport International Ltd. Reviews by Location