Swissport International Ltd. Employee Review

View all Swissport International Ltd. reviews

Stay away
Check in agent (Former Employee) –  Dublin Airport, County Dublin13 November 2019
Disgraceful company to work for, 4 hour shifts starting at 5 or 6 in the morning for low rate an hour. Supervisors very un-professional, treat staff very badly. Anyone I know that works there is constantly sick, I would put this down to the continuous stressful envirnment with no support from management!

Other Swissport International Ltd. Employee Reviews

Good colleagues
Duty Operations Manager (Former Employee) –  Shannon, County Clare18 January 2020
The staff are great to work with. Good to gain experience in a ever changing environment and also with customers. Fast pace industry. Not for everyone.
Pros
Every day is different
Cons
Consistency with hours
Job review
Passenger Service Agent (Former Employee) –  Dublin Airport, County Dublin27 December 2019
I really enjoyed how variable the job was, and most of the people are great, the hours/ days off are very unsociable. I was never approved holidays or days off, which ment I had to ask people for swaps and to cover and chase around managers to see could it be signed off on! Every single day I had off I was asked to work and I was hounded for a day or two before your day off been asked to work it, and the pay definitely isn’t worth it! No perks either .

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Swissport International Ltd.. Our community is ready to answer.

Swissport International Ltd. Reviews by Location