Questions about Swissport International Ltd.
- How are the working hours4 people answered
- What interview questions do they ask at Swissport International Ltd.?3 people answered
- Does Swissport International Ltd. require pre-employment background checks? What kind of background …2 people answered
- What are the shifts in the company2 people answered
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at Swissport International Ltd.? What are th…2 people answered
- What is the Swissport International Ltd. employee discount?2 people answered
- If you were in charge, what would you do to make Swissport International Ltd. a better place to work…One person answered
- What should you wear to an interview at Swissport International Ltd.?One person answered
- What benefits does Swissport International Ltd. offer?One person answered
- Do need to have a full drivers licence or is it something just desirableOne person answered
See all questions and answers
What people say about working at Swissport International Ltd.
- Passanger service agentThe work over all is fun to do,check in passangers, doing arrivals and Marshalling flights. The shifts are short and not a lot of hours in the week. Bad management. Very hard to get an answer from hr etc.Passenger Service Agent (Current Employee)Dublin - 7 July 2018
- HorribleI currently work in Swissport every day is a battle with management low pay low moral bullying by managers constantly fighting for a break your intitled to and sometimes 6-7 hours on the ramp before you get in for a break sometimes you wont even ge...Lead agent (Former Employee)Dublin Airport, County Dublin - 9 September 2019
Read more Swissport International Ltd. reviews about Pay & benefits