Synchro

Synchro Employee Reviews

Ireland8 reviews
Good for start if you are self learner
Glad got an opportunity here for start.
Retail position is not advice based its typical sales profile.

If you want to learn how to approach people and sell them, a decent company to germinate those seeds.

Although the people are approachable but if you are not selling anything you may feel you are left as an outcast.

Too much information load.

Staff crunch, high attrition.

Worst thing you are handling a store alone.
Productive and friendly atmosphere.
Synchro provided me with a great working environment and top notch facilities. The company work as unit and are all incredibly goal oriented. I learnt many useful skills whilst enjoying every day.
Best decision I've made
I took a chance going into a sector I wasn't very familiar with but the support I received was great and has helped me get to grips with Telecoms. Synchro are really flexible to my circumstances and I finally have a work/life balance.
Pros
flexible working, commission earning potential
Poor management and high turnover in staff
I worked in a store for over a year and at start it was ok . But after a few weeks a seen the real Synchro, very poor management. Make part time staff responsible of all the running of store for minimum wage. Constantly understaffed and employees leave after a few weeks being there. Stay away from synchro!
Cons
Poor management, constant understaffed, bully tactics when trying to force employees to do tasks outside there job criteria.
Good for experience, but not much else.
Worked here for over 2 years and never once got rewarded for the countless hours of over time.

The management is ridiclous and every shop is understaffed, putting huge strain on other employees.

Some of the time you work on your own which is a lot of responsability with very expensive stock. Also no pay increase for being a key holder. Minimum wage is just not enough money for that amount of responsability.

No extra money for working public holidays or sundays either.

It was a good place to work to gain experience but that was about it.

The demand is far too high for no reward.
Pros
Possability of earning commission + freebies
Cons
Long hours, under staffed stores
Good for a start
Pros: Employees get an A to Z experience in every aspect of the business.
Con: The company should have a better organisational culture.

Even though my interests are different the experience in Synchro is always valuable as I got an exposure in all fields and department which we cannot gain in MNCs.
Very rewarding and challenging work enviroment and everyday is differnt
Love working here ..all staff get along and that makes the day easier. Friendly fun enviroment with good pay. Every day is different. And your always on your toes.
Pros
Every day is different, competitive salary, and always brings tge best out of your abilities to sell
Cons
People asking about phones when your not working.
Different experience every day
Very enjoyable company to work with as each day while in essence is the same with varies because you are dealing with different customers daily.
Each store in each location has a different type of person working in the store and the customers you deal with vary from location to location.

Each customer has a different need and it is important that as sales person or manger you find out what exactly that need is and not what you thing is the best for you the sales person or manager.

It is better to have a happy customer walking out the door with the best product for them than knowing that you sold them a product they didn't need or want and you know that that person is going to back in seeking more help and or worse giving out about service because they didn't get what they wanted.

The easiest part of the job is knowing your products therefore making it easier to sell properly.

The hardest part of the job is that now people are demanding more for less, so the price of handsets are getting more expensive because they have more capability and capacity so people are expecting if they go on a contract that they'll get these handsets for free and having to explain that that is not the case at the moment. Can be difficult to get around that with people.

I love the interaction with my colleagues and customers but I also and meticulous about paperwork and having everything organised and the day running as smoothly and efficiently as possible. The more organised I am as the manager the easier it is for my colleagues to do their job which is to sell.
Pros
Dynamic fast paced place to work
Cons
Long days, not always getting days off, constantly contactable