Syncreon

Syncreon Employee Reviews

Ireland3 reviews
The job environment at Syncreon is very fast pace. Its very demanding and requires multitasking, split attention, accuracy and commitments to details. Usually I am working on few different tasks at the same time. I am looking for the backloads for the trucks which went out with the export. I need to keep in mind when the driver needs a break, how many hours he can drive, plan his route in order to make the ferry and be on time at delivery. Part of my responsibility is looking after the trailers. I must control when the trailer needs to be send for DOE or B-Service, note every issues reported by the drivers and sort them out immediately. The hardest but also the most enjoyable part of the job is responsibility. It is because if everything what I planned goes well it gives a lot of satisfaction. Its the hardest, because if something goes bad I am the one to blame.
Waited 30 mins in room as organisers had forgot about my interview. I was switched to a new position on my first day with a supervisor who seemingly has anger problems and often took out her frustration on coworkers. Management weren't clear on company processes and often blamed employees for mistakes caused by the lack of communication.
Lovely colleagues, but the management is unbelievably poor. For that reason alone I could never recommend this place. You are undermined perpetually. You never get support.