Synergy Security

Synergy Security Employee Reviews

Not too bad
They pay you for what you work, there is never a shortage is the pay, they are flexible enough in most cases.I have never had an issue with them €11.65 per hour is not a great wage but it is the going rate for security work .
Do not degrade yourself to work for this company
Not one thing about this company is professional.
The managers are heartless and DO NOT CARE about their staff.

It seems like the kind of company that would hire a manager because he goes golfing with another manager.

EVERY WEEK there is a problem with YOUR wages that you literally have to annoy them into giving it to you.

As for overtime, goodluck. Overtime is calculated over 6 weeks WHICH WAS NOT AGREED UPON BY EMPLOYEES FIRST!! Sunday pay ? Extra 5euro PER DAY not per hour.

If you have any kind of issue you would be lucky to get a reply from your site manager for at least 3 days and even at that they will try their best to turn the blame on to you.

They go through every loophole they can find to save themselves money (overtime).

If you pull them up on anything they will will try their very best to punish you in anyway they can, i.e, drop your hours.

Please, please please, if you are desperate for a job please go elsewhere, please take my advice and save your dignity.
Good Company for those who like Security
- Fairly large Company, at least
- Good/Very good current contracts

- 24/7 Support

- Very good Operations Support team

- Helpful Management

- Simple duties for those who love challenge, for those who like Security
company should not exist.
This is one of the worst companies that exist. always had to inquire why i was not paid according to the existing law. being bullied by inexperienced so called manager, i had to even teach him how to use a laptop while working in a social media office.

Extremely disgraceful behavior towards operators, unless you're one of the favorites. Extremely inexperienced managers, my line manager didn't even know how to use a laptop and he was supposed to support me in taking critical decisions.

I'd advise everyone to avoid this company.
Pros
you get the bare minimum income
Cons
overtime not paid according to the law, bullied by managers
terrible company
the worst company in whole universe
unprofessional, amateur, unskilled, ignorant, arrogant, greedy, corrupted,

please, if you don't have to, don't work for this company,
A great company
I found synergy security solutions a great place to work. It has friendly environment. Flexible hours of work. You can create balance between your home and office.
Very poor
They recruiting every week but they fail to give the existing employees hours. Some weeks you can go without any hours some you have 12 hours a week. How do you survive with that
Pros
Cons
Useless company to work for
One of the best companies i have worked for
Starting with Synergy was not that easy. Too much formalities, but after completing my probation, given me a good place to work. Which gave good work balance and extra time for me. The management cares about their staff and try to the best for us.
I'm always recommending my friends to be a part of Synergy who are in the same field.
If you think they are people oriented business think twice
Over 3 Years in this...Over that time i had 7 different managers, change my work location 4 times, No contact with manager he just ignore your call, don't try to ask for a rise :)Every time when going for holidays there was a problem with payments, had to call and ask for my money , no night rate , they will pay you additional 5 euro for working sundays, Only one thing wright about this company is they pay on thursday...They will try to make you drive long distances without paying you for it. Don't think HR will help you when needed, they will make you feel like its always your fault..Bad bad company currently looking for different job
One of the better security companies out there.
I am with synergy security solutions for close to two years. I find that the management and hr staff are professional and courteous to deal with. Wages paid on time and if their are any issues it is dealt with quickly. There are a lot of security companies out there that don't particularly care for their staff, but I feel that if you put in the hard work and prove yourself, you will be looked after.
Excellent company
I am pleased to be part of Synergy Security Solutions I have been in this company for three years now. This is an opportunity for me to work with very interesting people in a friendly atmosphere. The management is very Understanding. The Colleagues are friendly, professional and reliable,which is exactly what you need. Top class security services
Not people oriented business
They do not care for their employees... This is not a people oriented business.
Poor management.

Salary was good they pay bank holiday, holidays. They charge you for training and you are obligated to do it.
Limerick manager top man
Overall brilliant manager is top man always goes above and beyond recommend any person to deal with him limerick manager dont think I put down hes name but synergy best company out there plenty of work wages 100% every week
Bad, Bad, Bad, Bad company to work for.
Not a good company to work for. Signed a contract for a higher hourly wage with the site manager in charge of my location, and found out (my fault for not doing it earlier) that this security company had not kept up their part of the agreement. Have had to go and get a solicitor in order to get the rest of my pay. Its a bad state of affairs when you have to bring a Security company to court for stealing from its own staff. What are they like with their customers.
very easy to work with synergy
all management were very good with me. synergy security alway looking after employee paid on time and easy to approve holidays and they did full uniform
Synergy Security Solutions
A Typical day Patrolling the perimeter
watching for potential risks /hazards

Constant communication via the team& myself

internal duties/ reports

Workplace culture is very diverse to monitor large areas & individuals and this gives me great insight for my role, I really enjoy it

The hardest part of the job for me personally is the reporting, I strive for excellence wish to be more confident

The most enjoyable part of the day for me is succeeding in fulfilling all expectations that come with my position
Horrible all round
Horrible company....nothing but want to be bullies but behind the front there cowards .....wages all ways wrong and hard to contact wages department of any department to be honest
Good working Enviorment
I work 12hr Nightshifts 48/60 weekly, plenty of hours in this company. The site I work on is an amazing environment to work in ideal for anyone. I work alone on a site that is 24/7 running with employees so any issue, you are responsible to make the right decision solving any issues. Management are on call encase of emergency's also control room/patrol drives are only a call away. My shift consist of responding to emails, any issues the client has I resolve them, monitoring CCTV, hourly patrols, reporting any hazards, responding rapidly to any intruder alarm, reports, taking temps, working in a professional manner at all times. Receiving a site allowance is great! But nightshift allowance should be introduced as it takes a lot out of you, and very unsociable.
Pros
Pay always correct and on time
Cons
long hours, no night allowence
Great company that encourages personal development
Excellent company with a huge commitment to encouraging personal and professional growth. Lots of opportunities for progression. Great management team.
I do not recomend this company the worst managers
The worst experience with this company , managers in county cork no respect people. Think 10 times if you want start your career with them. Wasted time
Bad company
I was working in bt blanchardstown at the start of 2018 for these people. The management is the worst people I have ever endured one even called me homeless due to my facial stubble and I was homeless for 2 years at the time. This company is not about people first.