Synergy Security

Synergy Security Employee Reviews

Not people orienteted business company, not a good company to work for ! Money are not great ! Stay away from this company ! Never again to this company ! Managers are afraid to tell owners the truth !
Pros
Cons
To much work for a 12 hours shift
A wonderful company, Fresh , new . It has great hours, love the upper management. The employees are all awesome. The go above and beyond , to serve the community. I think this company has a lot to offer. Fresh new ideas. Law enforcement background. Which almost makes it a necessity in today’s time.
Pros
Pay, hours, great working environment.
Cons
Great support structure in place for development and progression within the security industry. Very friendly team and management are always on hand to offer support and advice.
Pros
Very supportive
Cons
Very fast paced industry and can be stressful at times.
Was induced and trained to my location that I work in now for years. Happy with my place of work and the people' around me. Any problems I can call the supervisor. Nothing else really to say
Pros
Contactable
Cons
Long shifts
Security officer in a retail shop in Dublin
Learned loads about retail theft

Manger was always on the other end of rhe phone

I go on very well with the staff at all locations i worked in

getting paid on time every time :)
Pros
Learning
Cons
Long hours on your feet
Received my hours 9 days in advance, supervisor was always available when needed on the phone or by email.

Paid weekly, on time, once I had an issue and it was solved within a couple of hours
Pros
weekly pay
Cons
N/a
No support to employees. No value to talent. Worst sites and clients to work with. The login app doesn't work and they keep bothering you every now and then for stupid things.
Cons
Worked for them for a year.... they never value how nice or talented a person is all they want is a living person who can cover shifts. No appreciation. You are on your own in retail sites with no equiptments. Just good advertisment is their sole source of survival. Although you get rooster in advance but they have worst sites and mostly retail work. Not at all recommended
Pros
Cons
99.9% cons
Working at Synergy has given me the chance to work at a lot of different venues and to learn different management styles and ways of dealing with conflict.

As a doorman I am responsible for the safety of the customers and my team. I liaise with the council to make sure licensing objectives are met.
Pros
Team
Cons
Unsociable hours
You will see your managers probably just once - when on interview. If you are lucky! Afterwards there will not be a chance to reach them on the phone or email - you are just ignored and treated like a piece of junk (with no exagerration!).You must be fully obedient robot with no personal life at all. Your personal opinion is non existing-when you speak out-they bite and you become persona non grata!
There is no reason to talking about professionalism of managers - they are just arrogant jerks who imagine themselves as a gods with no basic culture and understanding of specifics of security industry!

They can take you off the roster without any explanation and then leave you with no source of income for extended period of time.

It is really hard to understand how such a company still could be in business!

Respect yourself and keep away from this company no matter what!
Pros
They pay timely and do not make annoying meaningless visits on the sites.
Cons
No personal and professional culture presented. Just four digits on the payroll-all what you become!
Its kind off sheet management. I think when any body Doesn't have other option than they working at this company. When i got a job they promised me so many but when i startet job they not Given me parmanant any full time job.also management wase so poor
Do not and I mean DO NOT go to work for Synergy. They are such a bad company to work for. Every member of management need to take the rod out of their as and cop on
Not one thing about this company is professional.
The managers are heartless and DO NOT CARE about their staff.

It seems like the kind of company that would hire a manager because he goes golfing with another manager.

EVERY WEEK there is a problem with YOUR wages that you literally have to annoy them into giving it to you.

As for overtime, goodluck. Overtime is calculated over 6 weeks WHICH WAS NOT AGREED UPON BY EMPLOYEES FIRST!! Sunday pay ? Extra 5euro PER DAY not per hour.

If you have any kind of issue you would be lucky to get a reply from your site manager for at least 3 days and even at that they will try their best to turn the blame on to you.

They go through every loophole they can find to save themselves money (overtime).

If you pull them up on anything they will will try their very best to punish you in anyway they can, i.e, drop your hours.

Please, please please, if you are desperate for a job please go elsewhere, please take my advice and save your dignity.
It always depends on sites in security industies, synergy have 48 hours full time employe & they fix your site after few month, having a roaster over application of month that you can plan of your off days
- Fairly large Company, at least
- Good/Very good current contracts

- 24/7 Support

- Very good Operations Support team

- Helpful Management

- Simple duties for those who love challenge, for those who like Security
This is one of the worst companies that exist. always had to inquire why i was not paid according to the existing law. being bullied by inexperienced so called manager, i had to even teach him how to use a laptop while working in a social media office.

Extremely disgraceful behavior towards operators, unless you're one of the favorites. Extremely inexperienced managers, my line manager didn't even know how to use a laptop and he was supposed to support me in taking critical decisions.

I'd advise everyone to avoid this company.
Pros
you get the bare minimum income
Cons
overtime not paid according to the law, bullied by managers
the worst company in whole universe
unprofessional, amateur, unskilled, ignorant, arrogant, greedy, corrupted,

please, if you don't have to, don't work for this company,
I found synergy security solutions a great place to work. It has friendly environment. Flexible hours of work. You can create balance between your home and office.
They recruiting every week but they fail to give the existing employees hours. Some weeks you can go without any hours some you have 12 hours a week. How do you survive with that
Pros
Cons
Useless company to work for
They pay you for what you work, there is never a shortage is the pay, they are flexible enough in most cases.I have never had an issue with them €11.65 per hour is not a great wage but it is the going rate for security work .
The management needs to concentrate more on scheduling. Some of the people in the team were helpful and kind.
The schedule is the main problem. Thanks