Synergy Security

Synergy Security Employee Reviews in Dublin

company should not exist.
Regional Operator (Former Employee) –  Dublin21 February 2020
This is one of the worst companies that exist. always had to inquire why i was not paid according to the existing law. being bullied by inexperienced so called manager, i had to even teach him how to use a laptop while working in a social media office.

Extremely disgraceful behavior towards operators, unless you're one of the favorites. Extremely inexperienced managers, my line manager didn't even know how to use a laptop and he was supposed to support me in taking critical decisions.

I'd advise everyone to avoid this company.
Pros
you get the bare minimum income
Cons
overtime not paid according to the law, bullied by managers
terrible company
officer (Former Employee) –  Dublin14 February 2020
the worst company in whole universe
unprofessional, amateur, unskilled, ignorant, arrogant, greedy, corrupted,
please, if you don't have to, don't work for this company,
A great company
Security Officer (Current Employee) –  Dublin10 February 2020
I found synergy security solutions a great place to work. It has friendly environment. Flexible hours of work. You can create balance between your home and office.
Very poor
Security Officer (Former Employee) –  Dublin2 February 2020
They recruiting every week but they fail to give the existing employees hours. Some weeks you can go without any hours some you have 12 hours a week. How do you survive with that
Pros
Cons
Useless company to work for
Excellent company
Security Officer (Current Employee) –  Dublin27 December 2019
I am pleased to be part of Synergy Security Solutions I have been in this company for three years now. This is an opportunity for me to work with very interesting people in a friendly atmosphere. The management is very Understanding. The Colleagues are friendly, professional and reliable,which is exactly what you need. Top class security services
Not people oriented business
Security Officer (Current Employee) –  Dublin23 December 2019
They do not care for their employees... This is not a people oriented business.
Poor management.
Salary was good they pay bank holiday, holidays. They charge you for training and you are obligated to do it.
Bad, Bad, Bad, Bad company to work for.
Security Officer (Former Employee) –  Dublin8 December 2019
Not a good company to work for. Signed a contract for a higher hourly wage with the site manager in charge of my location, and found out (my fault for not doing it earlier) that this security company had not kept up their part of the agreement. Have had to go and get a solicitor in order to get the rest of my pay. Its a bad state of affairs when you have to bring a Security company to court for stealing from its own staff. What are they like with their customers.
Good working Enviorment
Security Officer (Current Employee) –  Dublin17 October 2019
I work 12hr Nightshifts 48/60 weekly, plenty of hours in this company. The site I work on is an amazing environment to work in ideal for anyone. I work alone on a site that is 24/7 running with employees so any issue, you are responsible to make the right decision solving any issues. Management are on call encase of emergency's also control room/patrol drives are only a call away. My shift consist of responding to emails, any issues the client has I resolve them, monitoring CCTV, hourly patrols, reporting any hazards, responding rapidly to any intruder alarm, reports, taking temps, working in a professional manner at all times. Receiving a site allowance is great! But nightshift allowance should be introduced as it takes a lot out of you, and very unsociable.
Pros
Pay always correct and on time
Cons
long hours, no night allowence
Great company that encourages personal development
Bid Specialist (Current Employee) –  Dublin8 October 2019
Excellent company with a huge commitment to encouraging personal and professional growth. Lots of opportunities for progression. Great management team.
Bad company
Security Officer (Former Employee) –  Dublin5 September 2019
I was working in bt blanchardstown at the start of 2018 for these people. The management is the worst people I have ever endured one even called me homeless due to my facial stubble and I was homeless for 2 years at the time. This company is not about people first.
Run unprofessionally
Security Officer (Current Employee) –  Dublin11 August 2019
Zero work life balance, no body listens to you when you raise concerns. You are made to work round the clock, one day off after seven days of working. Roaster is changed at any time and short notice. You are made to move between sites like a made man.
Flexible and Plenty of work available
Security Officer (Current Employee) –  Dublin5 July 2019
Most be clear to the company with your expectations, they are quiet flexible because a big number of customers. Salary expectations is not the best in the sector but better than many other jobs
Pros
As I siad before
Cons
As i said before
Good job, it is what you make it!
Security Officer (Former Employee) –  Dublin1 February 2019
I was employed by Synergy for a few years. My time with Synergy overall was very positive but was difficult at the start. I was the cover guy sent everywhere, not knowing when my next shift was or where but when you have a few months down you get fixed sites and regular hours. Other security guards were very good to give advice on how the company operates which helped. After about a year I had a fixed site and the client with Synergy were very good to me. I think if you show promise, put in the hard work and help out the company when requested you get the good sites and if you get on well with the client your set up. I found management to be very helpful and had a good relationship with them.
Pros
Good staff, made some great friends. Plenty of over-time.
Cons
Getting called on my days off to cover people who don't show up for work.
No work/life balance
Security Officer (Former Employee) –  Dublin29 May 2017
Holidays never approved, management dont listen to staff, long weeks, 11 days in a row for example with one day off in between.
Some managers are ok, others arent,
Paty is good, but long hours needed.
not employee focused
Security Officer (Former Employee) –  Dublin27 March 2017
not good to work for, the pay is no good and the hours are very long.
i wouldn't recommend working here if you are trying to move up the ladder or earn decent pay.