Synergy Security

Synergy Security Employee Reviews in Dublin

Dublin23 reviews
Not people orienteted business company, not a good company to work for ! Money are not great ! Stay away from this company ! Never again to this company ! Managers are afraid to tell owners the truth !
Pros
Cons
To much work for a 12 hours shift
Was induced and trained to my location that I work in now for years. Happy with my place of work and the people' around me. Any problems I can call the supervisor. Nothing else really to say
Pros
Contactable
Cons
Long shifts
Security officer in a retail shop in Dublin
Learned loads about retail theft

Manger was always on the other end of rhe phone

I go on very well with the staff at all locations i worked in

getting paid on time every time :)
Pros
Learning
Cons
Long hours on your feet
Worked for them for a year.... they never value how nice or talented a person is all they want is a living person who can cover shifts. No appreciation. You are on your own in retail sites with no equiptments. Just good advertisment is their sole source of survival. Although you get rooster in advance but they have worst sites and mostly retail work. Not at all recommended
Pros
Cons
99.9% cons
You will see your managers probably just once - when on interview. If you are lucky! Afterwards there will not be a chance to reach them on the phone or email - you are just ignored and treated like a piece of junk (with no exagerration!).You must be fully obedient robot with no personal life at all. Your personal opinion is non existing-when you speak out-they bite and you become persona non grata!
There is no reason to talking about professionalism of managers - they are just arrogant jerks who imagine themselves as a gods with no basic culture and understanding of specifics of security industry!

They can take you off the roster without any explanation and then leave you with no source of income for extended period of time.

It is really hard to understand how such a company still could be in business!

Respect yourself and keep away from this company no matter what!
Pros
They pay timely and do not make annoying meaningless visits on the sites.
Cons
No personal and professional culture presented. Just four digits on the payroll-all what you become!
Do not and I mean DO NOT go to work for Synergy. They are such a bad company to work for. Every member of management need to take the rod out of their as and cop on
- Fairly large Company, at least
- Good/Very good current contracts

- 24/7 Support

- Very good Operations Support team

- Helpful Management

- Simple duties for those who love challenge, for those who like Security
This is one of the worst companies that exist. always had to inquire why i was not paid according to the existing law. being bullied by inexperienced so called manager, i had to even teach him how to use a laptop while working in a social media office.

Extremely disgraceful behavior towards operators, unless you're one of the favorites. Extremely inexperienced managers, my line manager didn't even know how to use a laptop and he was supposed to support me in taking critical decisions.

I'd advise everyone to avoid this company.
Pros
you get the bare minimum income
Cons
overtime not paid according to the law, bullied by managers
the worst company in whole universe
unprofessional, amateur, unskilled, ignorant, arrogant, greedy, corrupted,

please, if you don't have to, don't work for this company,
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Synergy Security?
I found synergy security solutions a great place to work. It has friendly environment. Flexible hours of work. You can create balance between your home and office.
They recruiting every week but they fail to give the existing employees hours. Some weeks you can go without any hours some you have 12 hours a week. How do you survive with that
Pros
Cons
Useless company to work for
I am with synergy security solutions for close to two years. I find that the management and hr staff are professional and courteous to deal with. Wages paid on time and if their are any issues it is dealt with quickly. There are a lot of security companies out there that don't particularly care for their staff, but I feel that if you put in the hard work and prove yourself, you will be looked after.
I am pleased to be part of Synergy Security Solutions I have been in this company for three years now. This is an opportunity for me to work with very interesting people in a friendly atmosphere. The management is very Understanding. The Colleagues are friendly, professional and reliable,which is exactly what you need. Top class security services
They do not care for their employees... This is not a people oriented business.
Poor management.

Salary was good they pay bank holiday, holidays. They charge you for training and you are obligated to do it.
Not a good company to work for. Signed a contract for a higher hourly wage with the site manager in charge of my location, and found out (my fault for not doing it earlier) that this security company had not kept up their part of the agreement. Have had to go and get a solicitor in order to get the rest of my pay. Its a bad state of affairs when you have to bring a Security company to court for stealing from its own staff. What are they like with their customers.
I work 12hr Nightshifts 48/60 weekly, plenty of hours in this company. The site I work on is an amazing environment to work in ideal for anyone. I work alone on a site that is 24/7 running with employees so any issue, you are responsible to make the right decision solving any issues. Management are on call encase of emergency's also control room/patrol drives are only a call away. My shift consist of responding to emails, any issues the client has I resolve them, monitoring CCTV, hourly patrols, reporting any hazards, responding rapidly to any intruder alarm, reports, taking temps, working in a professional manner at all times. Receiving a site allowance is great! But nightshift allowance should be introduced as it takes a lot out of you, and very unsociable.
Pros
Pay always correct and on time
Cons
long hours, no night allowence
Excellent company with a huge commitment to encouraging personal and professional growth. Lots of opportunities for progression. Great management team.
I was working in bt blanchardstown at the start of 2018 for these people. The management is the worst people I have ever endured one even called me homeless due to my facial stubble and I was homeless for 2 years at the time. This company is not about people first.
Zero work life balance, no body listens to you when you raise concerns. You are made to work round the clock, one day off after seven days of working. Roaster is changed at any time and short notice. You are made to move between sites like a made man.
Most be clear to the company with your expectations, they are quiet flexible because a big number of customers. Salary expectations is not the best in the sector but better than many other jobs
Pros
As I siad before
Cons
As i said before
I was employed by Synergy for a few years. My time with Synergy overall was very positive but was difficult at the start. I was the cover guy sent everywhere, not knowing when my next shift was or where but when you have a few months down you get fixed sites and regular hours. Other security guards were very good to give advice on how the company operates which helped. After about a year I had a fixed site and the client with Synergy were very good to me. I think if you show promise, put in the hard work and help out the company when requested you get the good sites and if you get on well with the client your set up. I found management to be very helpful and had a good relationship with them.
Pros
Good staff, made some great friends. Plenty of over-time.
Cons
Getting called on my days off to cover people who don't show up for work.