Synergy Security

Synergy Security Employee Reviews for Security Officer

One of the better security companies out there.
I am with synergy security solutions for close to two years. I find that the management and hr staff are professional and courteous to deal with. Wages paid on time and if their are any issues it is dealt with quickly. There are a lot of security companies out there that don't particularly care for their staff, but I feel that if you put in the hard work and prove yourself, you will be looked after.
Do not degrade yourself to work for this company
Not one thing about this company is professional.
The managers are heartless and DO NOT CARE about their staff.

It seems like the kind of company that would hire a manager because he goes golfing with another manager.

EVERY WEEK there is a problem with YOUR wages that you literally have to annoy them into giving it to you.

As for overtime, goodluck. Overtime is calculated over 6 weeks WHICH WAS NOT AGREED UPON BY EMPLOYEES FIRST!! Sunday pay ? Extra 5euro PER DAY not per hour.

If you have any kind of issue you would be lucky to get a reply from your site manager for at least 3 days and even at that they will try their best to turn the blame on to you.

They go through every loophole they can find to save themselves money (overtime).

If you pull them up on anything they will will try their very best to punish you in anyway they can, i.e, drop your hours.

Please, please please, if you are desperate for a job please go elsewhere, please take my advice and save your dignity.
A great company
I found synergy security solutions a great place to work. It has friendly environment. Flexible hours of work. You can create balance between your home and office.
Very poor
They recruiting every week but they fail to give the existing employees hours. Some weeks you can go without any hours some you have 12 hours a week. How do you survive with that
Pros
Cons
Useless company to work for
If you think they are people oriented business think twice
Over 3 Years in this...Over that time i had 7 different managers, change my work location 4 times, No contact with manager he just ignore your call, don't try to ask for a rise :)Every time when going for holidays there was a problem with payments, had to call and ask for my money , no night rate , they will pay you additional 5 euro for working sundays, Only one thing wright about this company is they pay on thursday...They will try to make you drive long distances without paying you for it. Don't think HR will help you when needed, they will make you feel like its always your fault..Bad bad company currently looking for different job
Excellent company
I am pleased to be part of Synergy Security Solutions I have been in this company for three years now. This is an opportunity for me to work with very interesting people in a friendly atmosphere. The management is very Understanding. The Colleagues are friendly, professional and reliable,which is exactly what you need. Top class security services
Not people oriented business
They do not care for their employees... This is not a people oriented business.
Poor management.

Salary was good they pay bank holiday, holidays. They charge you for training and you are obligated to do it.
Limerick manager top man
Overall brilliant manager is top man always goes above and beyond recommend any person to deal with him limerick manager dont think I put down hes name but synergy best company out there plenty of work wages 100% every week
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Synergy Security?
Bad, Bad, Bad, Bad company to work for.
Not a good company to work for. Signed a contract for a higher hourly wage with the site manager in charge of my location, and found out (my fault for not doing it earlier) that this security company had not kept up their part of the agreement. Have had to go and get a solicitor in order to get the rest of my pay. Its a bad state of affairs when you have to bring a Security company to court for stealing from its own staff. What are they like with their customers.
very easy to work with synergy
all management were very good with me. synergy security alway looking after employee paid on time and easy to approve holidays and they did full uniform
Synergy Security Solutions
A Typical day Patrolling the perimeter
watching for potential risks /hazards

Constant communication via the team& myself

internal duties/ reports

Workplace culture is very diverse to monitor large areas & individuals and this gives me great insight for my role, I really enjoy it

The hardest part of the job for me personally is the reporting, I strive for excellence wish to be more confident

The most enjoyable part of the day for me is succeeding in fulfilling all expectations that come with my position
Good working Enviorment
I work 12hr Nightshifts 48/60 weekly, plenty of hours in this company. The site I work on is an amazing environment to work in ideal for anyone. I work alone on a site that is 24/7 running with employees so any issue, you are responsible to make the right decision solving any issues. Management are on call encase of emergency's also control room/patrol drives are only a call away. My shift consist of responding to emails, any issues the client has I resolve them, monitoring CCTV, hourly patrols, reporting any hazards, responding rapidly to any intruder alarm, reports, taking temps, working in a professional manner at all times. Receiving a site allowance is great! But nightshift allowance should be introduced as it takes a lot out of you, and very unsociable.
Pros
Pay always correct and on time
Cons
long hours, no night allowence
Bad company
I was working in bt blanchardstown at the start of 2018 for these people. The management is the worst people I have ever endured one even called me homeless due to my facial stubble and I was homeless for 2 years at the time. This company is not about people first.
Run unprofessionally
Zero work life balance, no body listens to you when you raise concerns. You are made to work round the clock, one day off after seven days of working. Roaster is changed at any time and short notice. You are made to move between sites like a made man.
Beware promises everything delivered nothing. Never give back your final payment even when you hand back the uniform.
Don't bother.good luck getting your holidays or final pay. They are no different to all other security companies.
IF u want to be treated like a second rate citizen. Then join up.
Pros
Cons
All.
Flexible and Plenty of work available
Most be clear to the company with your expectations, they are quiet flexible because a big number of customers. Salary expectations is not the best in the sector but better than many other jobs
Pros
As I siad before
Cons
As i said before
Professional and collaborative
Teamwork and being able to follow company procedures on day to day issues. Friendly and supportive management team. Training and career development programs provided by the company.
Good job, it is what you make it!
I was employed by Synergy for a few years. My time with Synergy overall was very positive but was difficult at the start. I was the cover guy sent everywhere, not knowing when my next shift was or where but when you have a few months down you get fixed sites and regular hours. Other security guards were very good to give advice on how the company operates which helped. After about a year I had a fixed site and the client with Synergy were very good to me. I think if you show promise, put in the hard work and help out the company when requested you get the good sites and if you get on well with the client your set up. I found management to be very helpful and had a good relationship with them.
Pros
Good staff, made some great friends. Plenty of over-time.
Cons
Getting called on my days off to cover people who don't show up for work.