Synergy Security

Synergy Security Employee Review

View all Synergy Security reviews

Good working Enviorment
Security Officer (Current Employee) –  Dublin17 October 2019
I work 12hr Nightshifts 48/60 weekly, plenty of hours in this company. The site I work on is an amazing environment to work in ideal for anyone. I work alone on a site that is 24/7 running with employees so any issue, you are responsible to make the right decision solving any issues. Management are on call encase of emergency's also control room/patrol drives are only a call away. My shift consist of responding to emails, any issues the client has I resolve them, monitoring CCTV, hourly patrols, reporting any hazards, responding rapidly to any intruder alarm, reports, taking temps, working in a professional manner at all times. Receiving a site allowance is great! But nightshift allowance should be introduced as it takes a lot out of you, and very unsociable.
Pros
Pay always correct and on time
Cons
long hours, no night allowence

Other Synergy Security Employee Reviews

very bad company
officer (Former Employee) –  Dublin21 February 2020
The worst security company ever. They do everything possible to not to pay you. They didn't pay me for overtime and I worked a lot. I currently work with a lawyer and should succeed in case very soon.
Never work for this company!!!!!!!
Pros
no pros
Cons
ignorant, no answering your queries
company should not exist.
Regional Operator (Former Employee) –  Dublin21 February 2020
This is one of the worst companies that exist. always had to inquire why i was not paid according to the existing law. being bullied by inexperienced so called manager, i had to even teach him how to use a laptop while working in a social media office.

Extremely disgraceful behavior towards operators, unless you're one of the favorites. Extremely inexperienced managers, my line manager didn't even know how to use a laptop and he was supposed to support me in taking critical decisions.

I'd advise everyone to avoid this company.
Pros
you get the bare minimum income
Cons
overtime not paid according to the law, bullied by managers

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Synergy Security. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9