Synergy Security

Synergy Security Employee Review

View all Synergy Security reviews

Lone working and no structure
Security Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Cork, C27 May 2014
I work between 4 or 5 twelve hour nightshifts each week and I am responsible for the company phone to deal with many issues and staff,i have learned to be very quick in my thinking as rapid response is a key ,management are not available at night so I make all the decisions,it can be difficult to deal with rostering issues and perform my own tasks at very short deadlines the hardest part of my job is trying to get staff at out of hours so I usually use the staff I have and I will fal in to help with their work,
Pros
There is lots of opportunity for extra work if needed
Cons
No structure after 8 years i still dont know what shifts i will work the next week so no panning

Other Synergy Security Employee Reviews

Do not degrade yourself to work for this company
Security Officer (Former Employee) –  Cork25 March 2020
Not one thing about this company is professional.
The managers are heartless and DO NOT CARE about their staff.
It seems like the kind of company that would hire a manager because he goes golfing with another manager.
EVERY WEEK there is a problem with YOUR wages that you literally have to annoy them into giving it to you.
As for overtime, goodluck. Overtime is calculated over 6 weeks WHICH WAS NOT AGREED UPON BY EMPLOYEES FIRST!! Sunday pay ? Extra 5euro PER DAY not per hour.
If you have any kind of issue you would be lucky to get a reply from your site manager for at least 3 days and even at that they will try their best to turn the blame on to you.
They go through every loophole they can find to save themselves money (overtime).
If you pull them up on anything they will will try their very best to punish you in anyway they can, i.e, drop your hours.
Please, please please, if you are desperate for a job please go elsewhere, please take my advice and save your dignity.
Good Company for those who like Security
Security Guard (Current Employee) –  Dublin9 March 2020
- Fairly large Company, at least
- Good/Very good current contracts
- 24/7 Support
- Very good Operations Support team
- Helpful Management
- Simple duties for those who love challenge, for those who like Security

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Synergy Security. Our community is ready to answer.