Sysnet Global Solutions

Sysnet Global Solutions Employee Reviews

Ireland13 reviews
Good Money to be made if you have a good mindset. Free meals monthly and good kick to your job path. Team bonding nights out paid by the company monthly.
Pros
Commissions
Cons
No Progression
This job is severely bad for your mental health worst work place environment iv ever worked in the management are running the company into the ground it's honestly disgraceful
Pros
Mid month meals
Cons
Management is awful
So I was working with sysnet for 9 months, my mental health went down hill when starting the job and the managers wore aware of my mental health, I was recently let go from sysnet 2 weeks ago so right before Christmas! I was let go because I called in sick 2 times after my probation being extended but I had NO warnings whatsoever. My own manager did not sack me . A Manager that knew nothing about me took me into a room at 4 o’clock on a Friday and let me go with my explanations and I couldn’t bring anyone into the room with me ! I also had sick socks for the majority of my sicknesses, a week before I got let go .. HR brought me into a meeting and asked me what’s wrong I went through everything about my mental health. I would not recommend working for them they are nothing but evil and constantly make you feel uncomfortable, if you speak to your own manager about something personal the whole office knows about it
I worked in Sysnet for a number of months. This company let me go while I was suffering the death of both my uncle and aunt. The management is deplorable. Treat there staff horrible. The worst thing about it is that all of HR and the other managers are close friends so if you have a problem with any of them nothings going to happen and between mangers talking about you behind your back to god knows what I’d rather be on the dole
I worked here for a number of weeks and was mistreated because I had a little trouble learning about the business in the first 2 weeks. The trainer was on her phone for most of the 2 weeks and if I had a problem there was very little help provided. Wouldn't recommend as they don't care about there staff whatsoever. They are completely focused on money and will just use there staff members until they have no use left for them.
Great company to gain experience. Good atmosphere and lots of good people to work with and learn from. A lot has been done in this company but a lot more still needs to be done.
Pros
People, Pizza Friday
Cons
No structure, To many
My time at Sysnet allowed me to gain the experience of working in a office environment. All in all at times it was a good place to work, salary wasn't great but average for a call center environment.
Pros
Free parking
Cons
Applied for a job, got interviewed, got a call 2 days later to say I got the job!... Then it all goes to downhill!... You get told at the interview that you have 2 weeks training before you start on floor (LIE, YOU ONLY GET 1 WEEK) They also leave out the part where they give you exams and if you don't pass them, you don't get the job! They also tell you that if you don't sign your contract just before your results.. You won't get the job either!! Was with them for a week, failed one exam.. Got told by our mentor that I'd be fine.. Was about to get brought to my desk then suddenly I get pulled into a room by 2 'management' to say that I wasn't actually qualified for the job and I was being let go. Such a shocking company that don't keep their word. AVOID AVOID AVOID!! ESPECIALLY IF YOU ARE CURRENTLY WORKING! WASTE OF TIME.
Pros
Free coffee.. Gaming room... Pizza Friday.
Cons
Deceiving. Rubbish company.
Just recently finished up with Sysnet And thank God because the company has gone so downhill. They hire friends and family to mangers positions over people who are generally qualified and the way your annual leave and sick days are judged by management is a disgrace If you want experience in a call centre then go ahead but it will be a horrible experience belive me
Pros
Vending machines take card
Cons
Every poxy thing
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Sysnet Global Solutions?
Good company to work for really enjoyed my time at the company. I really learnt a lot and also gave a lot. I would definitely recommend to a few. Great company
Pros
Salary
Cons
Staff and Management are very friendly and very helpful. The pay is not great but gained a lot of knowledge. The type of work is very repetitive as you do the same tasks every single day. Overall a good place to work.
Pros
Free lunches every month as a treat for all staff
Cons
Pay not great
Overall a good place to work. The benefits are very low, especially during the probation months and there seem to be always a lot of changes going on in the working environment (which I find good because is a sign that they are working on improvement), but is a bit disturbing on the day to day work.
Great work environment. Overtime is always available. Work days are Monday to Friday. The type of work is very repetitive as you perform the same duties every single day.
Pros
Pizza Friday
Cons
Work is repetitive