Talbot Lodge Nursing Home

Talbot Lodge Nursing Home Employee Reviews

Quite and nice
I only worked for two weeks but I understood that this place is different. Very friendly people all around from the owner to the residents. I would like to work with them again.
Worked there for 8 years
In the morning time there would be a morning report given to the care assistants informing us about how the patients were during the night. We gave the patients their breakfast. When they would be finished their breakfast we would assist them with getting washed and dressed. We would make sure that they were properly fed and drank plenty of fluids throughout the day and assist them with their personal needs when it was necessary. We would have to make sure that all of the necessary paperwork was filled out properly before our shift ended and would assist some of the residents to get ready for bed.
Pros
I liked working with my colleagues and got on very well with the residents
Cons
sometimes working anti-social hours
fun doing the job i do
the happier the staff ,the best results you get in a workplace. staff will show more commitment to their job. the management need to provide staff with fair salaries and show appreciation to staff
Pros
free lunches
Cons
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Talbot Lodge Nursing Home. Our community is ready to answer.
2.7