Talent Source

Talent Source Employee Reviews

The people are accomodating.. They are willing to listen of all your concern about the job and the progress of your application And there's something.missing.on your application thry will call you and talk about it so you can make it properly
I was approached by owner and he asked me if I would help him get his New Recruiting Company off the Ground. It sounded exciting so I went full force. First, I assisted him in helping IT people for the tracking system, recruiting portal where all the jobs would be posted, etc. Then I hired recruiters, 10 at first. I did all the interviewing, training and mentoring. A typical day was great, I enjoyed when a recruiter got a highly qualified candidate and was able to move to the hiring manager. We all worked as a team and helped each other. The most enjoyable part of the job was when one of our candidates got selected for a position. No one was envious because everyone knew their turn was right around the corner. The worst part of the job was when your candidate made it to the hiring manager and 2 or 3 weeks later you get an email that states "your candidate was in our system before" or "someone placed your candidate in our system before you did". I would ask the candidate and either they were telling tall tales but some of them said they never applied for the position before. Management Poor - Never around and closed the doors without any warning owing my recruiters and myself large amounts of money. No forwarding email, phone number or address.
Was better than most temp to hire places. placed you where you were interested in. didn't have benefits. but chances were good to hire full time. thank you.
Talent Source consultancy have been the place where i have learned lot many things regarding recruiter, regarding different MNC. They gave lot of exposure to employees which helped us to learn on own.
Pros
Made us exceptional to work in any environment
Cons
Very less Salary
Excellent place to work. Casual and fun atmosphere. Golf on Friday afternoons. Good vacation and good coffee. Flex hours and drive time schedule.