Tallaght University Hospital

Tallaght University Hospital Employee Reviews

Ireland7 reviews

Wonderful place to work

For almost 16 years of working in tallaght university hospital, I considered it very pleasant because of the relationship develops during my time working there, majority of staffs are very considerate and worked as one, how I missed working there,

Contract employment

Inefficient work environment. Presurre pulled on contractors while permanent staff do as little as possible. Way too much politics at all levels... If only they directed all that energy towards something good

One of the best work environments.

Supportive and professional development encouraging job in a healthy, friendly, non-judgemental, and non-stressful environment.I had a great balance between life in my and outside the hospital.

Great Team Spirit

Great place to work. Encourages continuous learning & development. Staff friendly throughout all disciplinary teams Difficulty finding part time work in the Acute Hospital Setting.

Good workplace

I see great examples of quality patient care on a daily basis across the board. I work with a great team who are very committed. There is a good emphasis on learning and development.

Great place to work with lots of job satisfaction

I loved working at Tallaght University Hospital because you got to work as a team which helping people. Although it was fast paced I enjoyed the challenge of this and found that I got lots of job satisfaction while working with people who were part of a great team.

Excellent Staff, friendly atmosphere and a great learning experience!

Technical Services was like a little family while I was there... they thought me alot and looked out for me. I learned many different things from repairs to general maintenance. It was a great opportunity and experience for me.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Tallaght University Hospital. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.1 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement