Target

Target Employee Reviews

Ireland8 reviews

Found 8 reviews matching the searchSee all 61,029 reviews

Good experience..as it was another part of logistics that i now had experience in.

I rated the company as three stars.. This is not a bad result, but I believe there is always room for improvement. My time with the company was enjoyable.. My operation ran seamless

Pros

Company Making noticable improvments

Cons

Had other business interest which colapsed the company

Dangerous, poorly maintained trucks, long hours, inaccurate wages dept.

This company is no longer in business. The toilets supplied for the drivers at the depot were filthy, the management lacked the required skill sets.The drivers worked extremely hard to meet targets which were unattainable.

Great Potential to succeed

Over see 6-7 Sales Reps while achieve my own Sales target. I learned a lot about operations and becoming a Senior Manager. The hardest part of the job was loosing a client which was out of my control.

Pros

Corporate days out

Cons

High turn over of clients

productive and very busy

ok place to work but very long hours and working at night also, but my co workers were friendly and a great people to work with.

Pros

free lunch

Cons

Busy and productive work place

I really learned the foundations for what it means to work in a fast paced advertising industry while working here. I had to learn on my feet and i soaked up a lot of knowledge and gained some wonderful experience here.

Pros

Free lunches and fun employee days out

Very Friendly and Variable

While doing work experience here I was involved with many different activities during the day. The employees are very friendly and easy to talk to and get along with, the management just as much so.

long hours,driving working alone traffic and parking was bad

Pros

Cons

all

great place to work

A typical day in target express was an early start to load up the van with deliverys and get ready for the long day ahead,I learned a lot in Target like people skills and dealing with customers on a daily basis.The management were not there for the staff they were more for themselves if anything,The people i worked with in Target were very friendly and reliable lads from the girls in the office to the drivers and the lads in the warehouse.The hardest part of the day was the long hours and dealing with the tiredness of a long day driving,the best part of the day was the laugh i used to have with the drivers in the warehouse in the mornings and the same again on the phone during the day.

Cons

long hours very bad management

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Target?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Target. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.1 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement