Tata Consultancy Services (TCS)

Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) Employee Reviews

Ireland8 reviews

Found 8 reviews matching the searchSee all 21,548 reviews

Good place to work with good people

Enjoyed my 10 year working for financial clients helping them enhance/improve the business benefits by use of application at hand. As a service provider to your client you may have to work in client work place.

Carryover employee from buyout

Company was bought by TCS. Almost half of staff have left since. Pay is not great and raises are lower than inflation. Other than that the company itself is grand to work for.

Indian tyrannical management

I'm Irish and was employed in Dublin by TCS. I was ousted to be replaced by cheap Indian labour. Blatant lies were written about me by bully management from a bygone backward era to justify my removal. They bully their own people to work horrendous hours, they can't do that to me so I was ousted.

Great job security and work life balance

I worked for more than 5 years , Its a great company to start your career, you need to have patience to get onsite opportunity. Try to be in connect to Group Leader.

Pros

Great job security and work life balance

Cons

Poor pay

Good Brand to work with

I would recommend TCS to anyone who wants to join the company. It is a good Brand to work with, the culture is good and the wor life balance is also excellent.

Good working-life balance

Good working environment with good benefits and competitive salaries. Needs better management when on projects concerns. Perfect working-life balance

positive

positive people, good working environment. management wasn't right for this size of company good working hours very friendly atmosphere jkhfurghfiuriur

One of the best I ever worked

TCS is best company to be with .You will grow in all aspects in your carrier and its flexible if you have to choose your own carrier path.Managers are friendly and policies are employee friendly and best lots of onsite if you are at right project.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Tata Consultancy Services (TCS). Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.1 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Compare Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) with

Learn about Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) in popular locations

• Tata Consultancy Services (TCS)